Metroid Prime screens and Hands-on

good thing its not a virtual console game
and they tend to under rate most wii games
so if they its an amzing wii game its gotta be good!

I never played Hunters but I can't remember a sub-par Metroid game. maybe Metroid Pinball but I never played that either so it's unfair for me to say that. Echoes was hard and kind of annoying but still a great game. I didn't want to play it again though where as I beat Metroid Prime several times from beginning to end including on hard mode.

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption is hitting UK stores on October 26

We've got the latest Nintendo release schedule that reveals the much anticipated European release dates for two of its biggest upcoming games.

Samus' massive Wii debut isn't far off because Metroid Prime 3: Corruption is hitting stores on October 26. YES!

And Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (aka The Best Game on DS) is sailing it's way to our little island a week before that: October 19.

In another slightly more surprising revelation, Nintendo also confirms that Advance Wars 2 is on the way to DS, and it'll be out later this year. Wowzer!

Needless to say, you'd better have some cash saved up because those are some of the most essential purchases of the year for every Nintendo fan.

News Via Computer and video games

Woohoo! We have a date! :)

It's later than I would have hoped, but at least now we know. Can't wait!

tank said:
I never understood player guides for an adventure game. Why do you want/need a book to tell you how to beat the game?

I agree, using a guide takes the fun out of a game, especially something like Metroid which is based around exploration. Admittedly I sometimes use Gamefaqs, but that's only if I'm really stuck.

Last edited:
Napalmbrain said:
Woohoo! We have a date! :)

It's later than I would have hoped, but at least now we know. Can't wait!

I agree, using a guide takes the fun out of a game, especially something like Metroid which is based around exploration. Admittedly I sometimes use Gamefaqs, but that's only if I'm really stuck.

im so glad. just need smash bros uk date now

To each their own I guess, I use players guides more for getting everything, sometimes they took missile expansions in places that are tucked so far out of the way I would never think of checking their, thats why i get the players guide.

Back