Metroid Prime thread.

ssbb_lover said:
So if I haven't played MP2, I should play it before getting Corruption?

Yea, the Metroid Prime series is very fun, and always has you wondering. As some of you know, im a big fan of the series, (and SSBB) and if you haven't played it yet i suggest you do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wiinter said:
I've enjoyed the game so far. Being my first Metroid game, that whole escape the level thing caught me by surprise the first time. "Ahhh, sweet victory... What? I have to run? Crap!" It's a nice break from the mold.

Metroid games always have escape sequences like that. Boy, they're fun. :lol:

metroid prime and 2 are one of my favorite games for the GC
im so happy that i beat echoes before corruption came out
cant wait for mp3 (already pre-ordered) :p... anyone else?

yea, i just beat echos a couple days ago for the first time.
Dark Samus
was really hard if you don't know how to defeat it. Luckily i found out how to and ended up beating the game 15 seconds before the count down ended. The Emporer Ing was 10X harder than
Dark Samus

i beat MP1 and 2 when they first came out and now im going through them again before 3 comes out. i finished MP 1 again and now im in torvus bog in MP2. I also preordered MP3 and the EB near me has a pre sell contest going on whoever wins gets a varia suit samus figure i hope i win :lol:

just got it when i reserved Corruption.

totally awesome game so far. makes me even more excited for Corruption.

Abanoub said:
i am new to this country and this game can someone explain this metroid thing to me
Metroid Prime is a first person shooter with pretty nice graphics. You go around as a bounty hunter named Samus Aran collecting power ups that make you stronger in order to save the planet. Metroid Prime 2 has a similar storyline. These games are difficult and require some thinking. You can expect around 30 hours of gameplay, more probably if you wanna collect and scan everything in the game for a better ending.

Abanoub said:
i am new to this country and this game can someone explain this metroid thing to me

Metroid games are basically about shooting things and solving puzzles. The levels are typically not structured linearly, and tend to involve a lot of bactracking, because as you progress you gain new abilities allowing access to new places. I'd recommend getting Metroid Prime 1 and 2, they're a bit tough but quite fun.

Back