Metroid prime+what should i order

vamp999

WiiChat Member
Mar 28, 2007
Will Metroid Prime 3: Corruption be a online game.I am going to preorder 2 games 1 will be Resident evil 4 and im not sure on the other one i want it to come out around the end of this month what everyone think???????

Metroid Prime 3 will not be online as in multiplayer but will use WiiConnect24 for new weapons maps etc. Resident Evil 4 is a good choice but im not sure what else to suggest as their isn't much coming out within the next month!

Rep me if i helped!

WIIMAN999

Ok thanks.Ive decided to go for Super Smash Brothers Brawl aswell is that online???????

Um should i really be worried about putting in a preorder??

the walmart around here is really ghetto and i think im the only person with 3 miles of it that has a wii..

lol

WIIMAN999 said:
Metroid Prime 3 will not be online as in multiplayer but will use WiiConnect24 for new weapons maps etc. Resident Evil 4 is a good choice but im not sure what else to suggest as their isn't much coming out within the next month!

Rep me if i helped!

WIIMAN999

Aa?! Where'd you find that?

wii_cammy said:
I remember reading that to in another read
google it mate

I did. The latest news on any gaming site, IGN, gameinformer, etc., is that its release date is August 20th.
Nothing about online.

WIIMAN999 said:

Rep me if i helped!

WIIMAN999

Has this been confirmed?? it dosnt have online multiplayer but you can download stuff instead??!

i read it in a article on google but it did say it was RUMOURED! So don`t blame me if it doesn`t happen! :smilewinkgrin:

WIIMAN999

Destiny of Zorro, The Simpsons and MySims are all coming out for the Wii this year sometime if u didnt know.

I'll tell you my plan. I just bought heatseeker and it's a great, fun game. Next month im going for Resident Evil, and I really like that price tag as well. I've never really played it on other consoles anyway. Finally in August, Im planning on getting Metroid and I really hope that it's got multiplayer. Nintendo definetely should have had full multiuplayer capabilities upon the wii's launch as it should be a fullfeldged option for any game console in 2007.

Nintendo is really growing fast and the PS3 is seriously out for this generation. The only test will be if nintendo can keep up. That means producing more consoles to meet demand, bringing in more 3rd party developers who are used to other consoles, and finally, getting a real multiplayer option going quick for all and any games on Wii.

Metroid does not have Multiplayer. That means I will not buy it. Why have a solid shooter game with great graphics and no wifi? Thats retarded. Id rather wait a few months and have wifi. Anyone with me?

Back