Metroid Prime Wii Collection/Metroid Prime Trilogy coming in August

im gonna buy despite i have em on GC and 3 on wii. i already planned on buying 1 and 2 for the wii with "new play controll", which would have been $29.99 each, totaling $60, so this is a deal either way. plus i LOVE MP1 and havent beaten 2.

HOWEVER i want the fusion siut on 1 back.

No offense but that would be bullshite

Nintendo are lazy with there online things on the Wii

Although I don't disagree with your statement, I don't think it should apply to Metroid Prime Trilogy's lack of online Multiplayer support. In the end this package is a reboot of the classics and apart of the New Play Control series. The originals didn't have online multiplayer and so these versions won't as well. I think this package is awesome...all 3 games for $50. They could have just released Prime 1 and 2 as NPC titles for $30 each, but they didn't. So let's be happy that they released a good collection of Hardcore titles on Wii.

As some of you will know im not a big fan of online multi as I like to see the face of the person im against.
But there are people that would love some online Metroid play

That is because you are a die hard fan of the fighting genre.

↑i also like to actually see who i'm fighting and i play many genre's. i think its better cause then you can get to know the person rather than being online where it just play, play, play

I'm definitely picking this up! Definitely rocks that all 3 are on one disc, all 3 have Prime3 controls, and all three have trophies like prime3. I've also read that the bloom-lighting from 3 has been added to 1&2 and the load-times for 1&2 have been sped up.

↑i also like to actually see who i'm fighting and i play many genre's. i think its better cause then you can get to know the person rather than being online where it just play, play, play

But a lot of gamers aren't as social as me and you.

First off, lets address pricing. I am an American and you are an Australian. One USD is about 1.76 AUD. In AUD, that would be $21 AUD. Also to be noted is that Australian game prices are inflated to begin with. It would be expected that you would pay $30 (in AUD). Also, I specified that these weren't the best prices at all. In fact cheaper prices can be found. "I am also pretty sure you can get that for better prices than what I listed." I listed memory cards for $10 USD. They can be found for $6 less. I saw copies of metroid prime selling for $2 USD. I think my listing is extremely reasonable if not inflated.

I'm not Australian, I'm Canadian so the prices are about the same. While you may be able to pick up Prime/Prime 2 for about $5 each on Ebay you'd also have to factor in shipping, which seems to be about $10 for most, so they could run up to about $15 each which would be no cheaper than the trilogy price. So to estimate (prices found on Ebay): Prime - $5, Prime 2 - $5, Prime 3 - $20, NGC contoller - $10, NGC memory card - $5 + shipping on everything. It'd cost more than the trilogys $50.

I just traded in MP3 for $19, meaning I only have to pay another $31 for both games and get the luxury of the new controls. It is a bargin.

Back