Metroid will be the first game to sport the Wii headset!

if thats true.. awsome..... but i doubt it, it looks fake. I have seen pictures of the DS one and i would think they would be similar. this looks like a bluetooth for a cellphone.

^^ was just gonna say, "why do i not believe this?"

o yea, look at the calendar!! but still i'd like something like that for games like brawl, the bigs, charged, etc.

yeah so me and u can talk during our matches !!! o and Fwelr- the season has offiicial started. Mets beat Cards 6-1. Happy Opening Day! :)

i just remembered its april 1st, i also remembered that metroid hasnt been confirmed to have online. How can they confirm head set support when they dont know if there is online or not?

Wiitime said:
yeah so me and u can talk during our matches !!! o and Fwelr- the season has offiicial started. Mets beat Cards 6-1. Happy Opening Day! :)

To me, Opening Day does not start until a: the Giants play and b: more than 2 teams have played, but yes, finally, a game counts in the standings!! FR should be happy.

FWELR said:
To me, Opening Day does not start until a: the Giants play and b: more than 2 teams have played, but yes, finally, a game counts in the standings!! FR should be happy.

true. Tomorrow is the big day...

noman said:
:yikes:

The new headset

The announcement detailed how you can set the headset to light up when you get a message or when a friend wants to play/talk. The announcement also talks about an upcoming "MoTion camera." If you purchase the Wii "MoTion camera” than you will not need the sensor bar because it will be both a camera and a sensor bar!

Last edited:
noman said:
The announcement detailed how you can set the headset to light up when you get a message or when a friend wants to play. The announcement also talks about an upcoming "MoTion camera." If you purchase the Wii "MoTion camera” than you will not need the sensor bar because it will be both a camera and a sensor bar!

i still think this is an April Fools Joke.. wheres a link to all of this... the message/friend part sounds cool but the motion camera, that sounds like a joke

noman said:
The announcement detailed how you can set the headset to light up when you get a message or when a friend wants to play. The announcement also talks about an upcoming "MoTion camera." If you purchase the Wii "MoTion camera” than you will not need the sensor bar because it will be both a camera and a sensor bar!

come on, link?

-There is also word that Nintendo in private sessions has big plans for the Wii headset. Talk is, that Nintendo wants to lean away from having the headset only for online capability. They are wanting to go further. Having the headset of course include a microphone for use in games is a given. But there was also talk of a late to launch release of this “gyroscopic headset” that would be supported by the sensor bar as well. To sum up the theory we were privy to. The headset would be somewhat sensitive to movement that could be translated into the game. Such as if you get up and move to the right of your television something might correspond for that in the game. Such as dodging things, looking around corners etc. It was also mentioned that it might have a unique look and non-obstructive lightweight design.

Back