Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Metroid

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by Whitefire, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Whitefire

Whitefire WiiChat Member

For all the Metroid Fans! Talk about all the latest news, games, and everything else Metroid!

2. Whitefire

Whitefire WiiChat Member

Need help!

Hey guys, i need help, i once created a wix site for Metroid, i wont say what it is cause it didnt go too well, however from some recent feedback, it is actually not too bad, just needed to be updated, i stopped updating it about a week after i amde it due to errors. i have since not seen it, i finally went back to take a look at it, and i thoguht i could make a blog out fo this! now what i need help with is a person or a team to help maintain the wix page, and even if i get a team, a blog!

So i am taking ni any Metroid Fans who have played atleast a few of the games, so if you would like to help please private message me, and i will see what i can do. i am sorry that i ahve no form of payment method, so this would be a volunteer, but hank you to whoever would like to help, i will credit you highly if you do!

3. skidmarx

skidmarx semi-pro thumb jockey

Wii Friend Code: 5556-6677-7123-4567
    5556-6677-7123-4567
    we have a design subforum and some members (not me) will take requests there.