Mewtwo in Brawl

Learn to type.

And in the meantime, you could do some research on the forbidden seven. Both Mewtwo and Roy data was found in the Brawl disk, and it is unkown why they were unfinished. Their respective stages support this claim: Castle Siege's first part is set for Marth, the second part (with the breakable statues) is set for Ike, and the third part (with the fire) was to be set for Roy. Similarly, the new Pokemon stage revolves around numbers and pairs, such as the pokemon that appear during the battle. It is thought that the two sections to fight on (one underneath the other) were to represent Lucario and Mewtwo's playing fields.

Right. The data found on the disc was nearly finished. Nintendo even included a voice for Mewtwo. I think he is like Lucas of SSBM: Enough info, but just couldn't cut it.

Anyway, I would like to say there is a video somewhere on youtube of these reports.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Learn to type.

And in the meantime, you could do some research on the forbidden seven. Both Mewtwo and Roy data was found in the Brawl disk, and it is unkown why they were unfinished. Their respective stages support this claim: Castle Siege's first part is set for Marth, the second part (with the breakable statues) is set for Ike, and the third part (with the fire) was to be set for Roy. Similarly, the new Pokemon stage revolves around numbers and pairs, such as the pokemon that appear during the battle. It is thought that the two sections to fight on (one underneath the other) were to represent Lucario and Mewtwo's playing fields.

OK what is wrong with my typing?

i do know about the forbidden seven. but that still doesnt change the fact that mewtwo or other great chars are not in game.

vashivihan said:
what do u mean by that?
i mean that in the game their are many parties.
eg: super mario; legend of zelda; dk; pokemon; star fox; etc.
what im implying is that if you count every character in the game their averages out to be 4 from each respective game world.
eg: pikachu, pkmn trainer, lucario, jigglypuff; zelda, link, ganon, toon link; etc.
thats the only reason i came up with for them taking out mewtwo, i cant see any other reason why.

jazzman9 said:
I think he means that people from every area of the game (i.e. Mario, Legend of Zelda, Pokemon) had close to the same amount of characters. However, I believe that all characters should have stayed, because their were fans of all 5 clones not included in Brawl.
thanks. thats right

LOL that video was soooooo messed up but it was still funny

Personally i think that mewtwo died in the pokemon series because well you never see him anywhere anymore so i think they just brought lucario in the pokemon series as the new mewtwo

vashivihan said:
WHAT SOMEONE CANT USE CAPS ON A FORUM?

yeah, actually, its in the rules and policies of this site that u cant use all caps.

but to at least stay on topic, i think its a shame that mewtwo got kicked from brawl, he was awesome in melee, he had an original moveset, and well, he was mewtwo! the ultimate pokemon of the first gen, so i think it was a big mistake for them to take him out

vashivihan said:
I DONT WANT TO ARGUE WITH YOU.

anyways, lucario got in because he is new and all the lil kids want him. they are like "oohh, a blue dog who can stand up" :lol: all hte new pokemon are just uninspired. red, blue and gold silver was best. ruby/saphire were ok. diamond just seems like a ripoff of old ideas for pokemon.

LONG LIVE MEWTWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucario is not a dog. he's a buuny.. get that right first BEFORE you go "pursuing" 2 prove 2 people lucario sux. i bet you if it was master hand was the character swapped for mewtwo, youd be saying the same thing. mewtwos reiegn is over GET OVER IT. if you want mewtwo in ssbb, then go get an ar

^Skins perhaps?

And anyway yea... I didn't buy a game past ruby because they kept adding and adding thinking robotic means cool and it made me dislike the new gen series. i liked the 151. You knew who was good and who wasn't. I don't mind the Additions of Crystal/Gold/Silver though because there were still under 400. Now it's what? 493? It's hardly possible to know strengths/weaknesses of that many. I liked fighting off countless Zubat's during the cave walks. Those were the good days. When everybody loved having a Charizard Holographic Pokemon card... Ah...

Off topic but on-topic at the same time. The Mewtwo reign has died off along with the original Pokemon. I was surprised the PKM Trainer had the original starters and not the new ones. So though Brawl keeps some past Pokemon within the game (Pikachu, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Jigglypuff) they like to add a different one each series. Last time it was Pichu, this time it's Lucario. Not that big of a deal in my mind, I'm still getting over the fact that Ike is too overpowered and I'll feel like a "front-runner" if I use him even though I've played the Fire Emblem games and like him from them. New games = letting go of nostalgia and moving on. Go pull up the PKM movie and see Mewtwo in action if ya want :lol:

vashivihan said:
WHAT SOMEONE CANT USE CAPS ON A FORUM?

epic.jpg

Have you considered that maybe Mewtwo is one of the legendary Pokemon and to have him as a mere character would make him seems weak in a way? That might be one reason why they removed him. The fact that they used a regular Pokemon is a good choice to me. I can't really see Pikachu beating the Crap out of Mewtwo in the real pkmn game.

I see nothing wrong with Lucario. I'd go as far to say that some of his moves are much better than Mewtwo. It seems to me that you're just want Mewtwo in beacause he's Mewtwo.

1) Learn to type. You're killing my eyes. And don't give me that "I can do whatever I want, it's the Internet" ****, that's bull.

2) Learn grammar. Not only are the CAPS killing me, so is your grammar.

3) Back up your thoughts with reasonable ideas.

4) We all know that even if you want Mewtwo back, he's not coming back. Game's already out, so it'll be impossible to change the characters.

Wth did "GAMEBOYS WERE TAKEN AWAY FROM KIDS IN HTE SCHOOL. "DONT BRING THE POKEMANS TO SCHOOL" SAID THE TEACHERS." come from?

Oh, btw, there's a reason why nobody chose Mewtwo in Melee. There's also a reason why people who participate in tournaments never use him, too.

I think logic can fill in the blanks here.

Back