MGS4 gameplay

wiizorer said:
oh roight
i just call it dead or alive
but that's just an ordinary fighting game
ssb is a whole new game, it's like no other game, i think there are like two games that have the same system of percentages(health) and trying to knock your opponment off

snake=sam fisher
there are always gonna be games like that,

sorry for bringing ssbb up, i shouldn't of ever done that

Metal Gear Solid was the first REAL stealth game! Its done more new things than SSB has ever done! Fighting games existed way before SSB you know!! And I cant believe you have the nerve to mention Solid Snake and Sam Fisher in the same post!

Last edited:
GypsyKid said:
Go watch the trailer for MGS4. Gameplay evolves constantly as you adapt to whats happening around you every second. You do way more than learning button combos. I don't need to test my memory by remembering button or even movement sequences to make a character do the same exact move over and over..

allright there are gonna be around 40 characters, and different stages that you have to adapt too, not to even mention the items, moving stages involve a lot of adapting
GypsyKid said:
MGS4 actually has something that draws you in that you feel like you are actually participating in something thats like a totally kick ass movie..

..or you can just watch the movie that's gonna come out
GypsyKid said:
SSBB is like watching old boring characters kicking and punching each other...actually that's what is. I don't see how that can compare in the least.
maybe cause snake is one of the old boring characters that's in ssbb?

ok unless you guys post somethign that absoloutly needs testifying, this is my last post about ssbb, again sorry for bringing it up

ok final note and i think im' done...(this is to the post above me) all fighting games are like dead or alive, or mortal kombat, ssb is practically the only unique fighting game

there are gonna be more stealth games that come out, for now mgs4 looks like i tholds the crown but since the franchise ends(i believe) after this game, it is possible that better games will come out,

i'm thinking of buying a ps3 for this game guys, so i don't have anything against it, but you guys obviously have something against ssbb, so let's not flame any games/ users

Last edited:
Dont worry about it. Just remember that MG is the first and only true stealth game. Compare Hitman to Sam, they both suck equally.

I know SSBB will be good, im picking it up myself, but no matter how cool the stages or how many characters there are, I would much rather progress through a story then fight meaningless battles.

Snake Boring!!! You Bastard!

Yea, **** you!!!

GamerCon said:
Dont worry about it. Just remember that MG is the first and only true stealth game. Compare Hitman to Sam, they both suck equally.

I know SSBB will be good, im picking it up myself, but no matter how cool the stages or how many characters there are, I would much rather progress through a story then fight meaningless battles.

Yea, **** you!!!

Co-Sign! like a mutha

Plus why don't you just get a mario doll and a link doll and whatever doll and just do what I did when I was three. You can come up with whatever combo or ability you can imagine. Plus the background will be real life. You can't get better graphics than that. And screw on-line...on-life and on-mcdonalds seats and tables is where it's at.

Last edited:
GamerCon said:

Yea, **** you!!!

don't get me wrong, i think that way too, but eventually you'll finish that game,

and there might be astory for ssbb(but most fighter game stories suck)

ssbb will last until nexgen though cause it's just one of those games that i, personally can't put down

and no **** you

edit: whoops said i won't post about that anymore

OK NOW I WON"T(unless you post somethign that absoloutly needs me to)
(sorry)

double edit: oh when i quoted you i dind't see who you quoted, i thought you randomly just said **** you to me
meh he's the one who said that all the ssbb characters are boring, and snake is one of them

Last edited:
no I called you a bastard for calling snake boring. Not GypsyKid

i wasn't the initial person who called him boring

SSBB is like watching old boring characters kicking and punching each other...actually that's what is. I don't see how that can compare in the least.

that's what GK said, and snake is in ssbb

I dont think GypsyKid was aware Snake was in Brawl though....but still I saw you posted ''snake is boring''....what else would I say?

but yeah GypsyKid go **** yourself for that anyway

Joe and GC go take Wiizoers mcdonalds treats and Mario dolls and shove em up your ass. The fact that nintendo can't make original characters for their fighting games is a DEAD BORE to me you bitchez. Its a real ***** move to keep relying on characters from 20 year old franchises and even cool characters like Snake and putting them in games that are completely out of context. It's damn near blasphemy.

wiizorer said:
i wasn't the initial person who called him boring

that's what GK said, and snake is in ssbb

Actually he is an old boring character that's why Hideo is killing the fugger off. Come on..watch the video...at the end Snake is holding his back...he is OLD. Dumbasses.

they weren't relying on snake, kojima begged sakurai to include him in melee, but they were too far in production, hell as much as i have nothign against snake, i'd perfer if he wasn't in ssb series

i think it should only be first party or second party

i don't kno wwhy you said fighting games

ssb is the only fighting game
and sakurai just thought of the idea and thought it would be cool to make a game out of it

calm down man

It dosnt matter WTF you think Nintendo creates plenty of original characters you idiot. And putting Snake in Brawl wasnt even Nintendos ****ing plan it was Hideo Kojima's. And Hideo Kojima is never wrong.

wiizorer said:
they weren't relying on snake, kojima begged sakurai to include him in melee, but they were too far in production, hell as much as i have nothign against snake, i'd perfer if he wasn't in ssb series

i think it should only be first party or second party

i don't kno wwhy you said fighting games

ssb is the only fighting game
and sakurai just thought of the idea and thought it would be cool to make a game out of it

calm down man

NO I WILL NEVER CALM DOWN ARRGGGHHH!!!

hahaha

I agree Snake shouldn't be in it. He's way out of context. Actually I had no idea he was in it till you mentioned it, and the two Judas types took offence and switched like some bitches.

hahaha

ARRRRRRGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ciappa:

Back