MGS4 gameplay

Joe said:
It dosnt matter WTF you think Nintendo creates plenty of original characters you idiot. And putting Snake in Brawl wasnt even Nintendos ****ing plan it was Hideo Kojima's. And Hideo Kojima is never wrong.

Your retarded. Aren't you? All their big games being what? Mario galaxy, Zelda, Metroid, SSBB. Are you on ****ing CRACK?? haha

Seriously!

Nintendo COMPLETELY relies on these characters. It's been over 20 years...make some new franchises already you bastards.

Oh Yeah SSBB doesn't count as a new franchise when Mario characters are it's basis and main draw.

Last edited:
I didnt switch, you bagged on Snake homie! The be crossing the line. In fact, that was so far past the line, the line is a dot to you!!

no don't forget their expanding into wii sports and fit and what not

however i hope they compe up with new franchises

for the cube all we got was animal crossing and pikmin

GypsyKid said:
Your retarded. Aren't you? All their big games being what? Mario galaxy, Zelda, Metroid, SSBB. Are you on ****ing CRACK?? haha

Seriously!

Nintendo COMPLETELY relies on these characters.

Are you ****ing retarded? Nintendo dosnt rely on just those characters...no actually they rely more on the Mii now.....unfortunately.
From the sound of it you're the one on crack.

Joe said:
Are you ****ing retarded? Nintendo dosnt rely on just those characters...no actually they rely more on the Mii now.....unfortunately.
From the sound of it you're the one on crack.

You are even more retarded after this statement and you are too ****in dumb to know it. YES they do rely on them. WHY? Cause all their big worthwhile games are sequels of franchises that are over 2 decades old.

Your so ****in stupid that you honestly think that I'm saying Nintendo doesn't make other games besides those don't you? I'm saying those games are what Nintendo relys on to get bitches like you excited enough to buy their systems.

GamerCon said:
I didnt switch, you bagged on Snake homie! The be crossing the line. In fact, that was so far past the line, the line is a dot to you!!

hahaha Your just being stupid now. It's natural for you. I can tell. It suits you well.

i don't see the harm in relying on them though, il ike nintendo's franchises

but i think you are incorrect, the bitches that buys the wii are the people who buys it for the hype of it and wii sports

edit: i hate it when people want to come over jsut to play wii sports

it's really annoying

but i think you are really wrong this gen, nintendo is more opne with third party support,

i am really looking forward to no more heroes...

wiizorer said:
but i think you are incorrect, the bitches that buys the wii are the people who buys it for the hype of it and wii sports

I agree with you there. They are definitely bitches too. Don't get me wrong I grew up on Nintendo and loved those franchises too, but to be still pushing them out 20 years later is a little ridiculous. It's cool for me personally to have a wii cause I can go play those games whenever I feel nostalgic once in a blue moon, but I mean that's about all I get from this system. Nintendo just haven't stepped their game up enough this time around. They need something truly fresh and great. So far they are just pushing out gimmicks. I see no real innovation here.

Last edited:
GypsyKid said:
hahaha Your just being stupid now. It's natural for you. I can tell. It suits you well.
Im just messing with ya. I was gonna add you to my PS3 friends thing, would that be cool?

I bought the Wii for its potential but seeing as it cant do much anyways, weak hardware, im not looking forward to much anymore.

GamerCon said:
Im just messing with ya. I was gonna add you to my PS3 friends thing, would that be cool?

I bought the Wii for its potential but seeing as it cant do much anyways, weak hardware, im not looking forward to much anymore.

I realized that. Thats why I said you are just being stupid now. I don't take this forum stuff seriously. It's just good fun.

You can go a head and add me.

i don't want to be one of those idiots that say "gameplay over graphics"(allthough i believe that, it's not like all sony games are 100% graphics no gameplay) but ps3 is capable of amazing graphics

wii is capable of good graphics

and if the games kick-ass than i'm happy

oh disaster and project hammer

two games amde by nintendo....so i guess they're not relying on those characters that much...

i wouldn't say nintendo isn't relying on mario like konami isn't relying on snake

GypsyKid said:
You are even more retarded after this statement and you are too ****in dumb to know it. YES they do rely on them. WHY? Cause all their big worthwhile games are sequels of franchises that are over 2 decades old.

Your so ****in stupid that you honestly think that I'm saying Nintendo doesn't make other games besides those don't you? I'm saying those games are what Nintendo relys on to get bitches like you excited enough to buy their systems.

Where have you been? Nintendo has certainly changed. Have you not noticed Wii Sports, Wii-Play, and Wii Fit. Zelda, Mario, and Metroid are for the hardcore audience and right now Nintendo is not focusing on them. Nintendo is focusing on the casual gamers right now meaning they arent rely on hardcore games but on the casual ones.....meaning Wii Sports and Wii Fit. NINTENDO RELYS ON CASUAL GAMES! Did you understand that? Seriously, I cant make it sound anymore simple. I never once thought you said that Nintendo makes no other games than Mario, Zelda, Metroid your just misunderstanding me. So whos really the stupid one here. Can you say....GypsyKid?

Last edited:
wiizorer said:
i don't want to be one of those idiots that say "gameplay over graphics"(allthough i believe that, it's not like all sony games are 100% graphics no gameplay) but ps3 is capable of amazing graphics

wii is capable of good graphics

and if the games kick-ass than i'm happy

oh disaster and project hammer

two games amde by nintendo....so i guess they're not relying on those characters that much...

i wouldn't say nintendo isn't relying on mario like konami isn't relying on snake

Wii does have some nice graphics and some good games. Zelda TP is a great game. I love that game.

However, I just feel PS3 Has better graphics, better games, better variety than the Wii, and of course way more potential, and they give gamers something truly new to explore.

People think that this whole motion sensing is new. Nintendo had the power glove with the original NES. This kind of interactivity is something that is actually long overdue. However I feel it's more of a novelty than anything else. The Power Glove and dance mats and all that were huge when they first came out and people went nuts over them. They didn't last. I don't think the current motion sensing stuff will last either.

I think Nintendo has to come with a lot more to really satisfy real gamers not just casual ones, or those that are 100% loyal to them no matter it is what they do.

Nintendo is a company that could do well financially just by catering to casual gamers. I'm an off and on gaming nut. I can play games for hours and hours and hours and get deeply involved. So far the ONLY game that nintendo came with is Zelda TP...and that's a revamped GC title. At that it's still like "damn this game is good but it's pretty juvenile." So it doesn't really satisfy me 100%.

Back