Micro softs new hand held things name

heres a pic that compares them hmmmm...
iPod_Zune.jpg

You guys try too hard to make people hate microsoft,its a mp3 player not a ds killer,jesus. If they want to try and get better than apple good for them,besides ipod only play on itunes,there's will work on all mp3s,when the handheld comes out then you can turn fanboy on there asslol,and I think there trying to destroy sony anyway.

I not actually against microsoft...
Sony thats a different story

psychono2 said:
You guys try too hard to make people hate microsoft,its a mp3 player not a ds killer,jesus. If they want to try and get better than apple good for them,besides ipod only play on itunes,there's will work on all mp3s,when the handheld comes out then you can turn fanboy on there asslol,and I think there trying to destroy sony anyway.

I'm no fanboy, in fact I have nothing against Microsoft (or Sony- I own their consoles). But objectively speaking, Microsoft have an uphill struggle against Apple in the MP3 industry, and I doubt they'll win with something like the Zune.

they've kinda dipped there beack in a little bit of everything computers, consoles, software, hardware and now mp3's. Microsoft is going in a little on everything

I dont even like the mp3 format

I don't really see any difference between them all besides size

sound quality in order
live
vinyl
CD/DVD
mp3
cassette/all ofthers
for an mp3 it has to be compressed
but most tracks today you cant tell the diffrence (there to simple)
but listen to any pink floyd or zepplin album and you can tell (well i can)

Yeh I can't here any differnce between them its all the same to me

Its all about how you listen to them
ie : not on head phones

in the new electronic gaming monthly, theres an article regarding an xbox portable game system called the xbox 180. although the pic in the article was only concept art it still looks pretty good. and most likely it will most likely compete with the psp since nintendo is untouchable in the handheld market

Well this is the first portable Xbox Ive seen just look

Attachments

• xboxportatildm0[1].jpg
    xboxportatildm0[1].jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 4
Back