Microsoft announce limited edition UK bundles

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Microsoft have unveiled some new limited edition xbox 360 bundles that will be on sale this Xmas period in the UK.

Choose from the following title bundles: WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007, Call of Duty 3 and Gears of War.

Priced at an estimated retail price of £299.99, all bundles come with the game, an Xbox 360 console, 20GB hard drive, wireless controller, 30 Day FREE Xbox Live® GOLD membership trial and headset.

All 3 bundles will be available in stores from 24th November 2007

Not right now, it was from a Microsoft UK press release, im sure the stores will add them shortly.

i0n said:
Microsoft have unveiled some new limited edition xbox 360 bundles that will be on sale this Xmas period in the UK.

Choose from the following title bundles: WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007, Call of Duty 3 and Gears of War.

Priced at an estimated retail price of £299.99, all bundles come with the game, an Xbox 360 console, 20GB hard drive, wireless controller, 30 Day FREE Xbox Live® GOLD membership trial and headset.

All 3 bundles will be available in stores from 24th November 2007
2007 thats a year away do u meen 2006

iOn, you are trully a well of Gaming Information :D
How much time do you spend researching and reading these things?
Oh, and what do you actually do for a living..?
I would just like you thank you for the articals you find/write, I find them informative and clear.

Back