Microsoft Helped Nintendo (Halo)

xXxWiixXx

Wii Owner
Dec 8, 2006
Wii Online Code
4910-3433-7867-8297
Where Are They?

READ LAST POST BY MII ON THIS THREAD.

*I know there is a search feature but I couldn't find anything.
*This has probably been talked about but not to my awareness.

Now with this Halo business. Is it coming out for the wii or not. I have heard more that it is coming out more than it's not but I want proof. Can someone plz support me with a link that tells me that Halo(s) have/has been confirmed. Thx

*Now that we are talking about this I would like to bring up the subject of Microsoft Screwing Themselves. They mad Halo for wii. If this is true they messed up. Halo makers are owned/created by Microsoft right. Even if they aren't they had a contract right. Well, nobody is going to want to play Halo's for XBOX. Thx to Microsoft Nintendo is going to make an even bigger profit from everybody buying a wii for Halo. Nobody is going to want to play Halo on a reg. controller when they have a wirless/ wiimote controller instead. Now, everyone is going to say, wow now Nintendo just got Microsoft's best game and more, let's switch. For thos people who do thath i'm sorry but you dont stand for your company. You pick and stick not switch once a smash comes to a new system. I will be on for the next hour or so, so ask questions and talk. I will be responding.

Last edited:
When has anyone ever said Halo was coming out on the Wii?
I've only seen players saying it would be cool.

Untill I see official word from the company or even unofficial word from someone who would have access to early info...

It'll never happen. Microsoft would lose way to much money and business if they ever released their flagship game on another console.

Halo wouldn't be the same... a lot of people WOULDN'T leave XBox 360 just cause Wii had Halo 3, not everyone likes the controllers, the graphics couldn't stand up to the 360, and its Halo 3... Microsoft would NEVER give up Halo 3 (unless they were offered billions of dollars).

Yes but this has been rumored multiple times. I myself right now am doing research. Keep posting

xXxWiixXx said:
Yes but this has been rumored multiple times. I myself right now am doing research. Keep posting
I have seen no rumours either... People wanting something is differnt than saying people are getting something.

StevenNevets said:
I have seen no rumours either... People wanting something is differnt than saying people are getting something.

True, very true actually but, there have been many websites that have heard of this and even confirmed the game for wii(Unofficial for now). It must be a fake or they might have found out that it really is going to be released. I am still researching about this. KEEP POSTING

If Halo was released for the Wii......it would suck!!!
The Wii cant keep up with the 360 graphics!!! I just wouldn't buy it either way! Halo....its just Halo...I dont see why everyone thinks its so amazing!

I bet you even if Halo title was to come to the Wii it'll NOT be a HALO 3 probably Halo 1 or 2. Xbox 360 needs HALO 3 as an exclusive, but hey it doesn't hurt to make more money from a game no one will play after Halo 3 comes out, all they have to do is port it and work the controller setting a bit.

it's a WIN WIN situation for MS because I think it'll actually do well if it came out on the Wii since people want to try it with the wii-mote.

Stop with the graphics now. Two people said it already (which isn fine) but threads get a lot of the people saying the same stuff.

Listen. True very true. Graphics would be no match but, how bout the gameplay. Imagine playing the game on a wii controller.

HALO IS A GOOD GAME BUT THE ONLY REASON THAT I AM BRINGING THIS TO YOUR ATTENTION IS SO YOU CAN WONDER WHERE THE SHOOTERS ARE FOR NINTENDO.

Not to complain but commo. Nintendo all ages, not just four year olds. There are a lot of fun games for wii. I have the Wii. Best, but I want shooters. Nintendo needs to hit it big fast. We need all genres for all gamers. Don't you agree? RACING, SHOOTING, SPORTS, ADVENTURE, RPG'S, ETC.

NINTENDO NEEDS TIME BUT NO TO MUCH. I AM NOT HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS ABOUT WII BUT I WANT GAMES. WE NEED GAMES. I HAVE LOOKED AT LISTS, NO GOOD SHOOTERS. NINTENDO YOU DO HAVE COMPETITION. CONGRATS ON SUCCESS. SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!

listen if your looking at gamespot... ignore it!!!
The Wii actually has a lot of good games out...this is launch too!!!
So far the Wii is doing a great job out there....but yes it needs to keep giving us games....good games!

Joe said:
listen if your looking at gamespot... ignore it!!!
The Wii actually has a lot of good games out...this is launch too!!!
So far the Wii is doing a great job out there....but yes it needs to keep giving us games....good games!

I know that. They have done a great job no doubt. But come on. Like you said we need games. Good games.

Back