Microsoft Office help

sherwood3570

infused
May 20, 2007
Michigan
Wii Online Code
1830-2062-7374-0757
How do I make a table with Microsoft office like this? I'm sorry, I'm fairly new to Office.

table_blank.gif

im WORD, up at the top where you see File, Edit, View, ect. you will see an option that says Table. just click that and go to Insert and then click table and just fill in how many rows and columns you want

Thank you, I've been trying to figure it out for a while. I tried that, but I could never get the table to come out right. I thought to myself that there must be an easier, more simple way to do it.

I managed to get it right.

not really an answer,(Mitch already took care of that) but if you're having troubles getting around in Microsoft office try Open Office.

http://download.openoffice.org/index.html

I've been using it for a while now and it's a lot better than Microsoft office. And it's open source software, which I try and support whenever anyone has issues like this. I've already gotten a whole mess of people from my school to use it. It's free and it works very well. You also don't have to worry about compatibility, your Open Office files can be opened in MS Office, and Office Mac.

P.S. This is not an advert. I'm in no way associated with Openoffice.org , I just like spreading the word about open source.

Actually, I downloaded it on my laptop some time ago. I've been having trouble installing it on my computer though. I haven't really played around with it yet. Thanks for the info though! I try to spread the word about it too, you can't beat free.

Back