Microsoft Surfaces...iPhone..funny

I feel like bitching about the Ipod. Apple intentionally "defeatures" the Ipod so they can keep you coming back for more.

Look at the ROCKBOX firmware replacement for Ipods and you will be shocked. OLD Ipods support features you would have never expected using it.

Here is an example table of the features http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/WhyRockbox#Key_Features_of_Rockbox
15 sound codecs and the ability to add other programs like doom?! Seems like a no brainer.

Gabbiani said:
I was making note of one of the facets of the iPhone, its mp3 functionality.

You can see in the price there that for 100 dollars you get 4 gigs of music/movie space.

You can get a good GPS system for 200$ and that's good, a decent one goes for about 100-120.

You can get the microsoft Wing for 99 dollars if you sign up for a blah blah cellphone companies rape you monetarily.

look at that right there, that's 200$ of the list price and you've got nearly all of the functionality of the iphone.

-shrugs-
I would rather pay a little more and have one thing that could do it all rather than carrying five things around with me all day.

I liked it...twas very funny, and very true.

paintba||er said:

I would rather pay a little more and have one thing that could do it all rather than carrying five things around with me all day.
exactly, you pay more for compactness
also, it makes you look cooler! :cool:

i dont get it, will someone explain why the PS3 gets bashed for being 600 but the fu**cking iPhone is the same price and people are eating it up

fatalorgasm92 said:
anyway here my opinion on the iPhone and all other phones.
IT IS A PHONE.
YOU CALL PEOPLE ON IT. THATS IT.
Do i want MP3? i can get a MP3/4 player.
Do i need a GPS?
I KNOW WHERE I LIVE THANKS
Do i have 600 bucks for all this useless crap?
NO
Did mac just Convince me they get ideas from the damn gameboy?
Yes

bahah you sound like a nintendo fan boy talking about the ps3........

this does look cool, wish i cuold get it for free, through a draw or something of th elike

personally, i hope the iphone fails.

you can buy a cheap phone for like $20 with a plan. you can buy an ipod with ten times the space of an iphone for $300. you can buy duct tape for 75 cents and tape the two together. as for the internet capabilities, unless you live in the stone age, you already have internet. and the gps, just use mapquest, you have to be a complete idiot if you dont know where you actually are.

phones are for talking not all this other useless ****. when a phone is advertised they donteven talk about quality. What the hell is this??? some of the "nicest" phones i have used with all this junk on them have horrible Mic and Speaker quality and my home phone sounds 20 times better. What the hell

Back