Microsoft to get Blu-ray player~ Evidently this is not surprising

lol got to love Micro$oft

Gotta give them points for jumping on the bandwagon with blue ray and not forcing HD-DVD on consumers. Companies need to learn when to give up, or change their technology for the better (cough....nintendo anyone?)

Turns out you were all wrong Mwuhahahaha :) they announced they werent going to switch

Nobody comes in to my thread and trys to diss me and my posters, im sendng you a sign- if you soo this: :devil: - than it means im coming for you, HAHAHAHAHA:shocked:

Oh yea i forgot to say that i got a 360, so now im a ps360, sold my wii for it!

Last edited:
Essentially when the next standard for movies arrives 'Blu-Ray' will eventually become obsolete.

DVD's are still kicking, they haven't been wiped out yet :p

Nobody comes in to my thread and trys to diss me and my posters, im sendng you a sign- if you soo this: :devil: - than it means im coming for you, HAHAHAHAHA:shocked:

Oh yea i forgot to say that i got a 360, so now im a ps360, sold my wii for it!

GOOD because in my 100% honest opinion wii is the worst.

its genuinely a good console with good games, but its being run by a bunch or morons who dont know what gamers want, i have all 3, but wii is my least used, and iv not used it for a game in over 3 months, i ONLY use it for interenet chanel when someone else is using the laptop.

360 is the best, and PS3 is really good. i LOOVEEE little big planet.

GOOD because in my 100% honest opinion wii is the worst.

its genuinely a good console with good games, but its being run by a bunch or morons who dont know what gamers want, i have all 3, but wii is my least used, and iv not used it for a game in over 3 months, i ONLY use it for interenet chanel when someone else is using the laptop.

360 is the best, and PS3 is really good. i LOOVEEE little big planet.

off topic question, why use the wii for internet channel when the PS3 has a better browser with mouse/keyboard support? and yes, i know the wii has keyboard support.

No but even if you could, it would suck, just imagine playing metal gear solid 4 with a mouse and keyboard....

off topic question, why use the wii for internet channel when the PS3 has a better browser with mouse/keyboard support? and yes, i know the wii has keyboard support.

I'd rather use Opera on the Wii. The Wii has keyboard support, and you don't really need a mouse, the Wiimote works just fine. An old roommate had a PS3, I tried the Web Browser, and thought it was hideous. Just one more thing about that console that turned me off. I was planning on buying all 3 consoles until I played with my roommates PS3. Now I have no intentions of ever getting a PS3... I'm plenty happy with my 360 and Wii.

Back