midna??? human form??? (picture of a new character)

Um, the picture is of
Zant, Zelda, and Midna.

And no Zelda is not the twilight princess,
that would be Midna.

zelda isn't back to back with ANY other female. And yes, Zelda IS the twilight princess, ....just because the sun sets, doesn't make you any less of the title you are. SHE is the princess of Hyrule, whether in light, or twilight.

Get a clue retard. It's a shame to be on a Wii board and not know a thing about the game.

Wow, you have to feel like a real ass, being wrong and all. And you told him to get a clue? And no, the twilight realm is completely different. If you are in one, you aren't in the other.

Last edited:
JHoersten2 said:
...Get a clue retard. It's a shame to be on a Wii board and not know a thing about the game.

Yes, it rather is a shame isn't it... :rolleyes:.

As I've said to many before you, cease your futile attempts to try and ridicule people, because your the one looking like an illiterate fool in the end :O.

Vagrant, thanks for the post. Really these people need to find something constructive to do with their time, as opposed to speaking in a manner which only degrades the image their were hoping for to begin with :rolleyes:.

Man, do I have a spoiler for you...
JHoersten2 GOT 0WNED

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Man, do I have a spoiler for you...
JHoersten2 GOT 0WNED

LMAO :lol:

At first I thought... "not another individual gona attack me, when all I said in the 1st place was something of my own opinion :idea:"

Good use of features there wiicanchangetheworld, I didnt expect that. :D

Midna's true form is on the right, she was transformed by Zant to the little Imp, she is the true ruler and twilight princess in case anyone wonders why she looks like that on the manual picture.

Hellview said:
This makes me believe more that the twilight king is onox and the person beside him is veran

going back to oracle of ages and seasons now are we

Back