Might have StarFox Adventures Tomorrow!!

demonflair

Slowly returning..
Feb 10, 2007
Portugal, Portimão
Wii Online Code
2967-1215-6372-5681
Yeah I just ordered the game, to play it in my Wii!!

I saw some videos of the game, and it looks great :D
The game got great reviews too.

Can't wait till tomorrow, I guess it's when the game arrives..

I also want to know your opinions about it.

ericlewis91 said:
you mean the gamecube game> cause there is no wii starfox other then the VC

LoL, yeah the GameCube game...

Dude I posted in the GameCube Section...

ericlewis91 said:
ok sorry..im loosing it..i saw it on the main page..and i thought it was under wiichat....sorry..

how is this game? is it better then the 64?

OMG!!

Well, I made this thread because I don't know how the game is actually, I'm only going to have it like tomorrow.. :lol:

From what I've seen, it's better.

dude star fox adventures was ok but to me it was crap like you have to run around and kill people with a gay staff

I've got Starfox adventures. Aint anything special in my opinion.

Played like Zelda, only without the great polish, and with annoying bits all over the place.

Also, you could end up losing direction very easily.

I've heard from somewhere before, saying how it's a shame that the last Rare title for Nintendo's home consoles was so mediocre.

You may enjoy it, depending on how much you spent on it, but I got bored with it very easily.

I wasn't expecting this kind of opinions tbh..

Well it's actually a game that we could love or hate.

actually i thought it was awsome it was no zelda but i still though it was really fun what ever you paid its worth it lol

I ordered it just recently. Normally I wouldn't bother with the Star Fox series as I'm not much of a shooter fan, but I do like Zelda-esque games.

I dislike this game, because of all the stuff it isnt. Fun, not in the airplane most of the time, dont see starwolf. fight with stupid weopens.

I give it 2 mushrooms outta 5

Dont listen to these guys this game was great! Definitely one of the best Star Fox games ive played! The places you explore, the people you meet, and the good (alright not amazing but good) storyline is certainly worth $20 dollars. I hope you enjoy it. BTW actually getting out of the ship is a really good thing!! If you actually tried to play the game it probably wouldnt suck so bad to you.

Last edited:
Back