Might have StarFox Adventures Tomorrow!!

W00t, someone bumped my thread :)

Yeah, the game is being good.

I'm having a problem right at the beginning of it, I can't for some reason get 60 scarabs to open some object. The wallet doesn't allow me to wear more than 10 scarabs, I'm sure you guys know what to do, right??

Please help me

i wish i could help i beat it when it first came out maybe ill go through it again after im done going through MP2 again

Meh once I finished replaying rachet and clanks I will replay this through with you rickey

Napalmbrain said:
I got it delivered today (quicker than I expected!). So far I've only completed the first part. It's no Zelda, but it seems decent enough.

Whoaa, GREAT!! :D

I'm in the part in which Fox is in the Dinassaur's Planet, and he needs to grab at least 60 scarabs to open some weird object..
I went to some store, odd one (weird way to theat a client lmao), and I bought some orbs or w/e is that.

I do believe that you either get a new bag for the scarabs OR you find the object on your own. I will play it right now. Let me check.
And what object do you need exactly?

Napalmbrain said:
I got it delivered today (quicker than I expected!). So far I've only completed the first part. It's no Zelda, but it seems decent enough.
Umm it is godly ahem. You haven't even gotten to the good parts yet *hmph*

demonflair said:
Whoaa, GREAT!! :D

I'm in the part in which Fox is in the Dinassaur's Planet, and he needs to grab at least 60 scarabs to open some weird object..
I went to some store, odd one (weird way to theat a client lmao), and I bought some orbs or w/e is that.

Have you been to the place covered with snow yet?

Joe said:
Dont listen to these guys this game was great! Definitely one of the best Star Fox games ive played! The places you explore, the people you meet, and the good (alright not amazing but good) storyline is certainly worth $20 dollars. I hope you enjoy it. BTW actually getting out of the ship is a really good thing!! If you actually tried to play the game it probably wouldnt suck so bad to you.
I can't speak for anyone else here, but I've played it and beaten it.

To me it wasn't even worth going to play it again.

Prefer the old style of Lylat Wars. Now that was good (albeit not too lengthy, but with multiple routes, it did have a certain replay value).

Squall7 said:
I can't speak for anyone else here, but I've played it and beaten it.

To me it wasn't even worth going to play it again.

Prefer the old style of Lylat Wars. Now that was good (albeit not too lengthy, but with multiple routes, it did have a certain replay value).

Yeah, this game wasnt you one will play for the second time and love, doesnt differ much, game play just feels plain the second time, I still enjoy tho:)

I am hoping for a Arwing game for wii, controlls could be good and maybe release a pheriral(Sp definatly. . ) to go with it like they did with mario kart.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I am hoping for a Arwing game for wii, controlls could be good and maybe release a pheriral(Sp definatly. . ) to go with it like they did with mario kart.
Ye, that would be good.

I can imagine the controls. A to fire. B for missiles. Shake to roll. Tilting the wiimote to tilt the ship. - to slow down, + to speed up. Won't even need the nunchuck.

Back