Mii Chat

Some of those Miis look pretty spot on. Me and a few friends posted some on a site www.miiandme.com. It doesnt have only celebs though, its Wii users aswell!

check it out

I'm currently working on 2 projects:

- Kid Icarus (Pit)
- Charizard

These will be tough, but I'm determined to find a good combination of facial personalities and colors.

cjv and xagalore can you add me? please reply if you did.

hey guys i am dying to get siome celeb miis, is there any chance someone can add me so i cn see some of these in my parade??
cheers benno
p.s let me know if u add me!

Cjv said:
Our site now hosts about 40 of the best celeb mii's out there, and you can use it to follow links to other mii galleries. I love this stuff :)

For creating miis, step-by-steps don't work very well... much better to just use an example photo, choose the same features (it's always fairly obvious what choices were made, when you look at a Mii), and then tweak (eye size, position, facial expression, etc.) a little bit, to suit to your own taste... chances are you'll wan't to tweak anyway, so why spend the extra hour painstakingly following someone's blueprint for how many clicks they turned the eyes, etc.

Anyway, if anyone has anything they'd like to submit to the site, that would be great too!

-C

http://www.showmii.com
CJV, I posted earlier asking about adding you as a friend. I was wondering if you would mind adding my Wii console to your friends list so I could get some of your Mii's to travel to my Wii.

My Wii Console Name is TheGentrys
My Wii Console Number is 4825 2915 1705 4555

Back