Mii Chat

I'll try to get you guys registered when I get home later. All of a sudden I'm getting bombarded.

Made a David Caruso. Again, I just don't think I can do it as well as Xangalore. See what you think Xangalore....I sent him over.

I started looking closer @ my Miis and I realized the smiley face meant they were set to mingle. Then I noticed the ones ppl had sent me had no smiley.

Soooo....looks like you will have to be friends w/ the original creator to get that person's Miis in your parade. Otherwise, it'll be up to ppl manually sending them over.

Last edited:
Ok, made a Harry Potter I'm pretty proud of. (Better than the other one I've seen...sorry...LOL.) I invite anyone to improve on any of mine they see. If you realize it's mine, send your version over so I can see how you improved it. (Don't recall who sent me Harry.....oh...James...whoever James is.)

Just finished Bill.

Last edited:
To be honest, I'm not really that familiar with David Caruso. I had to look him up.

El_Queso said:
Can you send me your Miis too? Who doesn't want to go bowling with Michael Jackson? :)

Gecko, can I get your Harry Potter?

5473 3645 0097 5170

Drop me a PM and I'll get ya tomorrow. In bed now.

Xangalore said:
To be honest, I'm not really that familiar with David Caruso. I had to look him up.

Really?!! He's been in some big series on TV.

Keep editing him, but still not really right.

Back