Mii Commercial

i know what you mean it didnt look very exciting maybe if it was a bit longer and told you what to do with it and what it is and what it does would have been better

look at the comments, their now comparing it to ps3 saying its garbage, now wii is the laughing stock xDD

Sovieto said:
look at the comments, their now comparing it to ps3 saying its garbage, now wii is the laughing stock xDD

Yes, the exact opposite of these forums!

(that's not exactly a good thing)

:lol: I love those commercials! That tiny car those Japanese men are driving in is awsome!

That old dude was made me lol!

It's just they're sooo corny. I guess they're good for most people, just not for people like me, but hey atleast it isn't a baby doll that in no way shows gameplay.

I actually dug some of the Ps3 commercials though, just not the stupid baby doll commercial.

En4Neo said:
I actually dug some of the Ps3 commercials though, just not the stupid baby doll commercial.

That baby doll commercial scare teh crap outta me. But yea you gotta read the comments on the wii commercial some of them are really funny.

bubba-ga-nush said:
That baby doll commercial scare teh crap outta me. But yea you gotta read the comments on the wii commercial some of them are really funny.

Eh not to me.

They're the kind of commercials I see and quickly change the channel because I don't want to corned out by them. A lot of commercials cheese me out easily.

They're not horrible though.

Whatever. I think the PS3 commercials are pompous. Its like they are saying: "Wow, we're so cool.. Look at our art-sy commercials." Give me a break.

Back