mii contest channel

ozman1213

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2007
how comes wen u go on the wii contest channel and look at some on the miis created they r well gd nd av stuff tht u cant actually get wen making a mii.So how can i actually get the kinda stuff they av

I think that you have everything, its just how you put it togeather... does anyone know how to actually get into a contest???

allana143 said:
I think that you have everything, its just how you put it togeather... does anyone know how to actually get into a contest???

you go to the wii shop and download the check mii out channel

Jiberish:
wells they us e ta materials dat ta Nintendo compiny povides 4 them. Dats whut makes it cre8tive.

In English:
Well the people use the materials that the Mii channel provides.Thats what makes them so creative.

In the future please post "legible" posts.

Just enter the contest...

Anyway, whats the highest level for the results. I'm guessing 10th level. Has anyone here actually won a contest? I wonder what happens.

SuperWii_7 said:
Just enter the contest...

Anyway, whats the highest level for the results. I'm guessing 10th level. Has anyone here actually won a contest? I wonder what happens.

I got rank 6 in the Luigi one and rank 3 in the Bully one.

Wamoo said:
I got rank 6 in the Luigi one and rank 3 in the Bully one.

I got a rank 9 on the Gingerbread one and he was almost on top of the mountain so I'm guessing 10 is the best.

ozman1213 said:
i did go on wii software but it aint there

Its under Wii Ware its called "Check My Mii Out Channel"

there is nothing called wii ware on wii shop there is virtual console and wii software and on both there is nothing called check out my mii channel

ozman1213 said:
there is nothing called wii ware on wii shop there is virtual console and wii software and on both there is nothing called check out my mii channel

Let me check real fast. It should be there.

Ok im back. I have it. I think I know the problem though.

Go to your Wii menu, Click Wii Shop Channel, load the page and click Start Shopping, Choose Wii Ware, and select the channel.

If you cant find Wii Ware it's probably because you have'nt updated your Wii yet. Go to Wii options in the corner of your Wii menu, and select Wii settings, then scroll over and choose Wii system update. When you do that try Wii ware again.

If that doesnt work, it means you dont have Internet.

If you dont have Internet, seek help at "Wii Chat Online"

Last edited:
i av done all the stuff u av said there is no update fdor me to receive coz i already got it 2 days ago nd there still is no check out my mii channel nd i do av internet on my wii coz was playin fifa 08 online and its not wii ware on shop channel its wii software channel

Back