Mii Crossing ?

wii2k7

WiiChat Member
Apr 3, 2007
A few rumors of Wii's animal Crossing recently surfaced which involves your already created Miis.

News excerpt from Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM):

Mii Crossing - Mii’s will be your avatar in the next Animal Crossing. All the shirts and accessories you collect will cross over to other games.

Sounds kl ... I've seen this on a few websites ...
wt dyu think ???

thanks for that :D would you prefer it if I wrote everything out in full ... ??

and yes I agree it would be cool

How would it work with wii sports? i mean, say if you buy stripy clothing, how would wii sports upload that character onto the game with stripy shirts? would they have to update it as i dont think it can just 'instantly' work with other games. If i have read what you said right,i presume your meaning this?

I hope that's not true, I hope they just mean certain features of your mii will transfer to the AC you. I like how the human characters look in AC better than the Miis.

I hope you will just be awarded clothes from Animal Crossing and the Mii's are just your avatar

As for the other games working with this they can already upload your Mii's from the Mii channel either it's already programmed in or it can easily be done

sounds cool...

wii2k7 said:
A few rumors of Wii's animal Crossing recently surfaced which involves your already created Miis.

News excerpt from Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM):

Mii Crossing - Mii’s will be your avatar in the next Animal Crossing. All the shirts and accessories you collect will cross over to other games.

Sounds kl ... I've seen this on a few websites ...
wt dyu think ???
but at what sites are theese at?

i think thats an awesome idea...it will be like sims but with MII's and u can customize them n stuff it would be great if its online too

I can't wait. I would rather have the old AC characters in it, but the Mii's will do.

Yeah if they do it I hope they deform the Miis a little to make them more like the classic AC avatar style.

Back