Mii Crossing?

amlwaycooljr

WiiChat Member
Dec 13, 2006
Animal Crossing for the Wii may utilize the already created Miis as in-game avatars. Not only that but they may be able to keep any shirts or accessories while your Mii is in other Mii compatible games such as Wii Play, Wii Sports etc.

Read the whole article here: http://wiiregamers.com/articles/5201

If you liked the article could you please digg it. I'm trying to get my first frontpager. Hopefully this one at least makes it to the gaming frontpage.

Digg: http://digg.com/gaming_news/Mii_Crossing

I don't understand...first it said...

"Mii’s will be your avatar in the next Animal Crossing".

Then it said...

"In Animal Crossing, you will not only be able to use your Miis in the game but you will keep the different clothing."

Can you use your Mii in the game or not? And if you can't, then how is it going to be able to wear different clothes?

I think what they are saying that you can use miis and any clothes you put on them in the game will go into other games you use mii's like wii sports etc...

coolg35748 said:
I think what they are saying that you can use miis and any clothes you put on them in the game will go into other games you use mii's like wii sports etc...

But it said "you will not be able to use your Miis in the game"

the_peripheral said:
But it said "you will not be able to use your Miis in the game"

Nope you read that one wrong in there.

"you will not only be able to use your Miis in the game but"

Means

Using Miis in the game is NOT ONLY feature with Miis but...

It is just a bit more versile use of english. As you can see sentence what I conjured is not nearly as sleak and good english as original one =).

Last edited:
Ancestor said:
Nope you read that one wrong in there.

"you will not only be able to use your Miis in the game but"

Means

Using Miis in the game is NOT ONLY feature with Miis but...

It is just a bit more versile use of english. As you can see sentence what I conjured is not nearly as sleak and good english as original one =).

Woah...I read that sentence like 15 times and never once saw the word ONLY in it. That is very weird.

Back