Mii Editor - Expansion anytime soon?

Shazbot

WiiChat Member
Oct 13, 2007
Somewhere
Wii Online Code
2293-0953-0033-0531
Ok, so the whole Mii thing is pretty cool. I think its a cool idea, however I would hope that at some point there will be add-ons to the editor. More eyes, noses, hair styles, colors, possible clothing options, etc etc etc... Anyone know if this is already in the works or am I just going to have to make do with a Mii that kinda sorta looks like me?..

Shazbot said:
Ok, so the whole Mii thing is pretty cool. I think its a cool idea, however I would hope that at some point there will be add-ons to the editor. More eyes, noses, hair styles, colors, possible clothing options, etc etc etc... Anyone know if this is already in the works or am I just going to have to make do with a Mii that kinda sorta looks like me?..
More than likely the Mii channel will be updated. I think they should focus more on the other channels and get rid of the Everybody votes channel. I think I might have used that like once?

True...Everyone Votes Channel sucks serious donkey...

Lol yea I used everybody votes when I first downloaded it now I don't even think of going to it. I would hope they update the mii channel cuz I hate when my miis look similar so some new clothes and colors would be cool and like you guys said more hair eyes noses all that stuff

Edit: I was just wondering why is this in the VC section I'm not complaining it just came to me and seemed weird

Last edited:
Everybody Votes Channel is ok. What I would like is the Check Mii Out Channel along with Mii updates.

These are the sort of updates which I think that Nintendo already have in mind. I am sure that it will take some time, but something similar will be announced.

Shazbot said:
True...Everyone Votes Channel sucks serious donkey...

Honestly I would use it a lot more if they awarded Wii Points for voting and bonus's for correctly guessing how the majority votes.

I mean they could have companies come in and do surveys, and just pay us in Wii Points. I think it would be a great way to accomplish several goals.

player911m said:
Honestly I would use it a lot more if they awarded Wii Points for voting and bonus's for correctly guessing how the majority votes.

I mean they could have companies come in and do surveys, and just pay us in Wii Points. I think it would be a great way to accomplish several goals.

If Only.......

well i use the everybody votes channel all the time

they really need more channels to come out. now it seems like every 2 months they do a system update. they should update the wii like every month.

I do agree they need to update the Mii channel I would like to see some coler features on it if you know what I mean

Ugh, i tried to make Midget Mac yesterday and they didn't have any cool dreads or anything like that. I was disappointed.

skewzzme said:
Ugh, i tried to make Midget Mac yesterday and they didn't have any cool dreads or anything like that. I was disappointed.

xD Im gonna try to make him now.

Back