Mii Features?

InDarkness

WiiChat Member
Aug 15, 2012
Everywhere
So I got back into my Wii recently and I decided to try out the 'Check Mii Out' app where I noticed that a lot of the miis on display there have features such as animal heads and ears, even vampire fangs. I don't have those in my miis maker nor have I seem them in my friends' wiis.
How do I get these features?

They aren't actual features, all those crazy appearances are achieved by using all the movable parts on the Mii and changin' their colors, angles, size, etc. Still shocks me how creative people can get with Miis lol.

I've also heard that quite a few of the crazy lookin' Miis are hacked, but I dunno the accuracy of that rumor. Quite an old rumor too.

Wow, I did wonder about that but I don't see how it can work. There is so little to work with.

Imagination is a shockingly powerful tool indeed. :lol: I've looked up how people make these crazy Miis before, and it became apparent that makin' 'em takes quite a bit of time and determination.

Imagination is a shockingly powerful tool indeed. :lol: I've looked up how people make these crazy Miis before, and it became apparent that makin' 'em takes quite a bit of time and determination.

i have over 100 miis, and yes im one of those determined mii makers, no hacks includede

well if i knew how then id show you :(
You can do what I did to show my miis themed around my fav show on Twitter, take a pic of them on screen with your phone. I know lame, but it works.
2yw8vip.jpg

Last edited:
Oh right sorry, I am not used to thinking about a camera, I don't have one. I wish I did, my phone one sucks.

I haven't owned a camera for a real long time myself. All I've got is my 3DS for that. :lol: Can't say I use it to take pictures anyways.

I haven't owned a camera for a real long time myself. All I've got is my 3DS for that. :lol: Can't say I use it to take pictures anyways.

I don't even have a 3DS, I had no idea those can take pics.
I just have my phone which had no zoom and poor lighting.

Back