Mii in Brawl

ninnie x

AKA nintendoxxx1
Oct 20, 2006
The Nearest Dumster to your house...
Wii Online Code
5457-8878-2124-2087
Do you think SSBB will be Mii compatible? Cause that would be great! Creating your own attacks! And remember Tony Hawk games? Wouldn't it be great creating arenas, symbols, and icons? I mean really! Just imagine it!

You can also tell here who you'd like to see in brawl, and feel free to post movie and cartoon characters as well!

i can see miis being in ssbb but i cant see actully creating attacks for them(as somone might create the ultimite combo to wipe someone out in one try).i can also see create you own battlefield.

JollyDaWalrus said:
i can see miis being in ssbb but i cant see actully creating attacks for them.
Same here , but anyway this is my list.Bowser
Captain Falcon
Donkey Kong
Fox McCloud
Ice Climbers
Kirby
Link
Mario
Ness
Pikachu
Princess Peach
Samus Aran
Yoshi
Zelda/Shiek
Falco
Ganondorf
Luigi
Marth
Deoxys
Roy
Zero Suit Samus
Pit
Meta Knight
Solid Snake
Fludd Mario
Daisy
Bowser Jr.
Diddy Kong
King K. Rool
Waluigi
King Dedede
Pico
Ridley
Wind Waker Link
Sonic

maybe use attacks from your favorite chars and theres a list of skill points you have to use up and then each attack is worth so many skill points

That really would be cool but we'll have to wait and see....

Hmmm...I think that creating arenas and logos could be an addition. Maybe even a create-a-event mode. That would be fun. And characters I would like to see in Brawl (asides from those already mentioned) would have to be
Wind Waker Link
Wolf O'Donnell
Krystal
A version of Gannondorf that does not mimmik Capt. Falcon

Im not sure they would fit in. I think they would have to be a bit differant to look any good amongst the much more detailed and colourful characters. Then again, look at game and Watch in melee.. he was just a black blob. I certainly like the idea of creating your own character, and the use of skill points to upgrade/ design your own moves, and the rest of the ideas, but im not sure using the mii's are the right way to go.

Though perhaps miis could be in some sort of 'audience' in larger arenas. I believe you can play online in 8 plyer matches? Or they could replace those 'things' in the 100-man mode etc.

Last edited:
Meh no good for mii then
Cant make a prinny

Back