Mii live chat with Wii's?

Joshieca

Oh yeah, its me!
Feb 19, 2007
San Diego - Prescott (School)
Don't know if this is available or if it is in the works; but it would be sorta cool if there was a way to have a chat room, possibly an environment like a park, night club, etc. Where you could have your Mii's meet when the user is on-line and signed into the channel and then walk around in 3D and chat with them and others. Sorta like a 3D Yahoo or AIM. I guess it would require someone to host a server(s) for the Wii's to log onto, but it might be a cool thing.

Does anything like this exisit or is it planned?

yes i agree that would be cool, like a club or a bar for mii's to chitchat or talk about gaming. And what would be better of nintendo made a voice headset and you could plug it into the wiimote and chitchat that way and hear the other persons voice and stuff, or also a webcam probably umm a wiicam.

Here's and excellent example of this..... IMVU.com. I joined this awhile back and it's EXACTLY what you are saying. Check it out, later.

This will probably be a Wii Channel that costs money. o.o It'll be funny if they just use the same engine as Habbo and call it Mii Hotel or something. Hopefully 4chan doesn't block the pool. :(

Back