Mii Pants

bobby1211

R.I.P. Digii
Nov 22, 2006
The Magical Land Of Cubicles
Wii Online Code
6278-1240-3243-3822
As my Mii collection grows I noticed a diference in some of the Miis pants (and shoes). After looking through them all I figure the following:

Red pants - Miis I have created and have marked as favorites

Dark Blue pants- Miis I created not marked as favorites

Light Blue pants - Miis that have been sent to me (marked as favorite or not)

Everyone else see the same?

-Bobby

really? i never noticed that! i did notice that Mii's that are set as your favorite have diffrent colored pants but i thought they were the only ones. thanks for the info!

here is what mine are:

FAVs - red pants

NEW MIIs of mine (not FAVs) - gray/black pats

MIIs from friends - blue pants

MII pulled from Parade - blue pants

My Mii's pants look more black than dark blue, but it's either just the brightness of my TV screen or my eyes. The Miis that I've gotten from the parade are the same blue as the Miis that I've had sent to me.

What about a kilt?! that would be awsome!

making more than 4 mii's? If you have different players such as friends etc... or if you just want to have a fun time with making so many diff. ones

hopefully when we get updates,they will send more options as far as clothing and features to more customize our mii's, i would like to see our mii's more interactive than jus walking around every few seconds, but im sure it will be more things to come in the future

yeah, and wario, right? p.s. white pants???!!!

Supposedly Wario Smooth Moves makes a good use of Miis. Can anyone confirm that?

And whoever has a white panted Mii, please let us know.

Also, how the heck does the Mii parade thing work? I haven't seen anyone in it, yet. Is it an automatic thing with your friends, or what?

Oh, a couple reasons it's cool to have more than four is if you like to do the Wii Sports Fitness test more than once, you need more Miis. Also, when playing Wii Sports (and other Mii compatible games, supposedly), you're Miis will be used for the crowd (bowling), other players (baseball), and who knows what else?

Pretty neat stuff.

Back