Mii Update

Billii said:
Would it be cool if you could give your mii a house and walk around town BASED ON THE REGIONS AREA!!!!!!like it pull all the things in the region (like bridges being built) right from the news channle. buy vitule (sorry spelling) things for the house.A..................*Daydreams*
It would be great, but not for me :(
I live in chile, and some channels, as Wii Shop and Everybody Votes are just not available here, so everytime I want to buy a new vc game, or check the new ones I have to change my country to Mexico, USA or something just so I can get in the channel. What you say would be nice, but I know that if they release it, it won't be available here, at least for a long time...

Zarogan said:
I live in chile, and some channels, as Wii Shop and Everybody Votes are just not available here, so everytime I want to buy a new vc game, or check the new ones I have to change my country to Mexico, USA or something just so I can get in the channel.

wow, pretty easy way to hack the system...

Zarogan said:
I live in chile, and some channels, as Wii Shop and Everybody Votes are just not available here, so everytime I want to buy a new vc game, or check the new ones I have to change my country to Mexico, USA or something just so I can get in the channel. What you say would be nice, but I know that if they release it, it won't be available here, at least for a long time...

I live in Colombia, and there's no problem 4 me...

You know the drill. If it's not sourced, I call bullshit.

No Wii points and they need an awards system

I have a idea for miis but I don't think the channle is going to be it so I could ask if they could make a game called Mii Town. I could give them ideas. I need there email or address to mail them. Does anybody know??????

Billii said:
I have a idea for miis but I don't think the channle is going to be it so I could ask if they could make a game called Mii Town. I could give them ideas. I need there email or address to mail them. Does anybody know??????

You mean Nintendo's? You can find it here www.nintendo.com

Well, the whole point about Mii's is that they're quick and easy to build and that they are cute. If you make things too complex or too lifelike, it simply will not appeal to as broad a spectrum of people.

Saying that, I would like the ability to customise the outfits that the mii's wear, basic colours cannot really capture your tastes very well, and likewise, not being able to choose between trousers and a skirt for girls may also seem like a turn-off. I would like stats and stuff for the mii's but not to have it too complex.

I would also love to have a channel whereby you can play music (either by CD or by SD card) and have some of your mii's pretending to be in a band in concert or something.

Last but not least, I would love for more third party developers to allow miis into their games. Heck I wouldn't mind if Nintendo parodied all sorts of genres with the mii's. Think of a mii first person shooter! Or how about a mii rpg.

The mii's are a really good idea, and something I'm sure Nintendo will expand on a fair amount. I'm just hoping they don't try to compete with Sony and make them too complex. Mii characters should only take 5 minutes to create, or else the customisation would get too tedious that it will begin to turn players off. (The amount of times I've created a character on previous Tony Hawks games and got a better idea for one half way through the customisation and just ended giving up is quite astonishing).
billii said:
They won't do anything about it. It's a well recognised fact that ideas from fans in the gaming industry aren't even read. I think it's meant to be something about if they already have something in development that is similar, then they need to be able to say it was their own idea, or other potential copyright infringements (like taking a patented idea and expanding on it, whilst not knowing the idea has already been patented).

Last edited:
Billii said:
is this it??? http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/webform.jsp

would Nintendo actually listen to you? i mean if they did tht would be uber, but it just seems somewhat unlikely for one person to make a huge corporation make a new game. although.......maybe another petition???? and if we get enough people to sign it, you could send it to nintendo? that might work

Arcadium said:
I live in Colombia, and there's no problem 4 me...
yeah, I emailed nintendo and they told me that these services are available for all these countries:

Mexico
Brazil
Panama
Peru
Venezuela
Colombia
Guatemala

but as you can see, Chile is not listed :(
they told me to check www.wii.com to see if a new country is added, but I don't think it'll be anytime soon...

Back