mii

scot00

WiiChat Member
May 24, 2007
how do i get other mii's on my wii? And what is my friend code.....?and how do i find it.?

1) get other miis via parade or registered friends

2)your friend code is unique code that allows people to send certain things to each other such as miis, photos and messages

3) it is located in the wii adress book, on the wii menu click wii message board, then click on the image that looks like a peice of paper in the lower left hand corner, once 3 images appear click the far right one, then press the left arrow on the screen or the - button on the wiimote

how long do you have to have a parade for ?? I mean dont the mii's come when the wii is off..I was just wondering cause I have to share my internet connection and I dont get to get online with my wii till about 11 at night..

-Scot00

ps I got this when I sent an email to my self with my wii

An owner of a Wii Console is asking permission
to register you as a Wii Friend to exchange
e-mail with you. This individual's Wii e-mail address is
[email protected]

can people send mii's via email to my wii ????

you can use that [email protected] to email your wii messages from your PC, like you would a normal email address.
I dont think you can email Miis to that email address.
I just leave my wii connected overnight with my Miis set to travel, and other people come wandering into my Parade.
Not sure if my Miis go to other peoples though...
It confuses mii a little too...

I just got a bunch of friend codes..If i add those will i get mii's ??

-Scot00

thanks for the help guys..Have only had my Wii for a few days..And still trying to figure things out..

-Scot00

if i add a random friend code does that person get a msg from my wii and my friend code?so they can add mii?

i think you need to let them know, via the boards or PM, so they add you.
I think then once both peoples code are entered on each others system, you can start messaging.
I dont remember getting a message form another Wii saying someone had added me, and i had to add them, we all just added each others codes and then were able to send messages.
Send me your code and i will add you.
Add me and you should be able to send me messages.

0916-5783-8105-3520 someone add me I'm trying to see how this works just got my wii two days ago, does anyone know how long it takes to see more mii's on the system?

Back