Mii?????

....wiiiiiii..... said:
Can some 1 please tell me what Mii?? and wi-fi is suppoosed to mean ..??
thanks heaps
carnage thats isnt very helpful
Ok Mii is a feature that is on the which lets you make little characters of yourself or other people and they appear in certain games like wii sports and wario ware
Wi-fi is simply wireless internet

No matter how good your explaination is Sam, a search for "Mii" or "Mii video" would turn up videos that would better help to explain to him exactly what they are. There have been many topics about both subjects, and a search should ALWAYS be done first.

In any case, Sam has answered your question, and this thread can be closed.

Lol why cause Fremantle took Chris Tarrant? Haha well I go for the Western Bulldogs anyway..... JASON AKERMANIS BABY! OHHH YEH! Anyway back to the subject.... blah blah blah.... internet mii yeh yeh whatever

rivchmond all the way ok shut up but still yeah oi preordered at topys r us i just like having a free game not heaps of vouchers

Kim Kaze um if you read the thread you would know that your pot was umm *insert nice word for pointless here* yeah
By the way it is against the rules to advertise sites just saying

Sam_Harris said:
Kim Kaze um if you read the thread you would know that your pot was umm *insert nice word for pointless here* yeah

Yahhh, by the way sam, by the DS! Its a great time-saver and just imagine what things you can do with the ds+wii!

Sam_Harris said:

Yahhh, by the way sam, by the DS! Its a great time-killer and just imagine what things you can do with the ds+wii!

Yes the mii's will be stored on ye remote i think u can store upto 15 on it sorry i didnt mean to be mean if ye get me i jus tohught search for it sorry i wasnt a help x.x

Back