Miis arriving staright to my Mii plaza

fewfirstchoice

WiiChat Member
Jan 23, 2007
Inez,Kentucky
Wii Online Code
6231-9555-8344-2935
When a friend sends me a Mii it goes straight to my Mii plaza and not to my mii parade board.I cant find a away to get them to my Mii parade board so they can parade together.Is anyone else having this problem.I am not having problems getting Miis just having them sent to my Mii parade board.Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance.

Come on guys and gals I really want to have a Mii parade but I cant get any of my Miis that a friend sends me to my parade board they jsut keep going straight to my paza board.Is it something Im doing or what I dont understand.Does a friend have to send a mii to me from his parade board in order for it to get on my parade board.Is there some way i can take my Miis that I am sent and transfer them from my palza board to my parade board.Apprecaite any help I can be given thanks.

have you got the particular mii's settings on travel ????

particular Miis setting on travel.When the popup comes up and ask if I want them to travel or dont travel I select travel.I have all my Miis set to mingle but I wasnt ask to set a travel or dont travel on each Mii i made just when I go to the parade board it asks and I select travel.

There's no way to send it to the Mii Parade =( They go there by themselves, not when a friend sends one. Just add lots of friends, and they'll start gathering. Also, as Cannon mentioned, make sure your Travel setting is "on"

So when I am sent a Mii from a friend they are suppose to go straight to my Mii plaza board and not my parade board.They gather there after I am sent some by friends.I have probably 20 Miis from friends fight now so at aany time they will migrate to the parade baord and I can have a parade correct.I just want to make sure I have everything setup correct.My travel is set to on and I have all my Miis set to mingle.Now just to set and wait,thanks.

Yep thats it mate, you cant force the little buggers lol

fewfirstchoice said:
So when I am sent a Mii from a friend they are suppose to go straight to my Mii plaza board and not my parade board.They gather there after I am sent some by friends.I have probably 20 Miis from friends fight now so at aany time they will migrate to the parade baord and I can have a parade correct.I just want to make sure I have everything setup correct.My travel is set to on and I have all my Miis set to mingle.Now just to set and wait,thanks.

Sorry I must have phrased that weird =/ Miis can't migrate from the Mii Plaza area to the Mii Parade area.

Here's how Miis get on the parade board --> Miis that your friends have created, and given the 'mingle' option will gather on the parade board. when a friend sends you a Mii, it won't go there. Instead it will stay on your Plaza board.

Does that help? Thnx =)

Sorry Im not understanding. I know you guys are just trying to help but Im not understanding.So when a friend sends me a Mii it is suppose to got straight to my Mii plaza board and not my Mii parade board correct.If this is the case how do I get them to my parade baord.Do they just go to the parade board on different occasions or once they are sent to my plaza board thay can never be put on my parade board.Sorry for the trouble just trying to figure out how to hav e a parade.I hve been sent Miis but none of them have been sent to my parade board all have came to my plaza board.Sorry again and thanks for all the help your providing me with.

ok... so if your friend sends you a wii.... it does not... and will not go to the wii parade. Wii parade mii's are from other friends that have their mii's on mingle.

So my friend who sends me the mii has to set the mii they send to me to mingle.If they do not it doesnt or will never go to parade,correct or not.My friend that sends me the mii has to set it to mingle.If he doesnt it wont go to parade,OK.

OK, here's how it works. You have a friend, and he has a bunch of mii's in his plaza. If they are set to mingle, they will eventually show up in your parade on their own. If he sends you a mii, it will go into your plaza, not your parade. Can it get any more simple than that?

Back