Mii's in Brawl?

Only one stage? Could just as well make a completely separate Mii fighting game if they had their own separate stages. I say Mii's in versus mode only as a kind of extra character, (not in online either) but make the Mii character the hardest and the last character you unlock. (Beat all 1-p modes with all characters, or something like that, or to make it even harder, you have to additionally collect all trophies (if they still have them, otherwise all stickers)).

no they shouldn't be a part of ssbb...however a mini-game with them wouldn't be that bad.....that's what im' saying, why not make a seperate mini-mii fighting game....kinda like in mario party 8 where you played a couple mini-games with the miis.....

they should make a complete different 2-player mode called "mii brawl" where you select mii's from your plaza and fight. no nintendo characters in that mode, just miis.

A (punch)
a> (boxing glove punch
hold a> (power up boxing glove)
B (throw bowling ball)
B^ (hit tennis balls in the air much like Mr. game and watch with his bacon)

andrewguy said:
they should make a complete different 2-player mode called "mii brawl" where you select mii's from your plaza and fight. no nintendo characters in that mode, just miis.

A (punch)
a> (boxing glove punch
hold a> (power up boxing glove)
B (throw bowling ball)
B^ (hit tennis balls in the air much like Mr. game and watch with his bacon)
Why would they want to put Miis in a completely different mode than normal characters? That's just wasting potential. That would be like saying "Oh, all these characters can fight together, but Mario can only battle with himself because he's to awesome" or "Snake is third-party, so he can't fight any Nintendo characters".

What I'm saying is, why make a character and limit it to one mode? That's just dumb. If you have a character that could be a suitable fighter already programmed into the game, why not make him a normal character? It's like people saying "this character should be a boss!" Well, he can be a boss AND a character if he has a suitable moveset. (Unlike Master Hand, Crazy Hand, and Petey, due to the fact their attacks wouldn't be fair in a normal match.)

Miis will either be a fully-playable character or not be in at all. All it takes to make a non-playable character playable is a change in the coding.

laderer5 said:
No way Mii's would ruin brawl. Leave it to the Actual fighters from Nintendo.
i thought mii boxing was fighting. i guess its not. anyways peach doesnt fight. or mario or luigi. they just jump on people. and then theres captain falcon... i think i could go on and on.

Anyways it would be a good idea. but it would be a copy of peach. and i think they decided to eliminate clones.

no mii's should be in brawl, but not with other characters. There should be a game mode called Mii Brawl, where you and your friends choose from your miis and battle it out with them. The strength of your mii is based on your wii fitness age.

MikemasterM1 said:
no mii's should be in brawl, but not with other characters. There should be a game mode called Mii Brawl, where you and your friends choose from your miis and battle it out with them. The strength of your mii is based on your wii fitness age.
Sorry, but I'm going to copy and paste due to its the fact that it fits so well.

Why would they want to put Miis in a completely different mode than normal characters? That's just wasting potential. That would be like saying "Oh, all these characters can fight together, but Mario can only battle with himself because he's to awesome" or "Snake is third-party, so he can't fight any Nintendo characters".

What I'm saying is, why make a character and limit it to one mode? That's just dumb. If you have a character that could be a suitable fighter already programmed into the game, why not make him a normal character? It's like people saying "this character should be a boss!" Well, he can be a boss AND a character if he has a suitable moveset. (Unlike Master Hand, Crazy Hand, and Petey, due to the fact their attacks wouldn't be fair in a normal match.)

Miis will either be a fully-playable character or not be in at all. All it takes to make a non-playable character playable is a change in the coding.

I'm not going to say if they should or shouldn't be in Brawl. all I'm going to do is Predict.

My Official Prediction: They Will Not Be In Brawl. They may however show up as Trophies, either as pre-made trophies with generic faces, or maybe the faces of the design team. Nothing More.

Back