Mii's Transfered!!

Didn't work for me. Couldn't get the Wiimote to connect at all. I used the Windows drivers (as suggested) and the ones that are compatible with my computer's Bluetooth.

It keeps saying there's nothing there (yes, I put the Wiimote in discoverable mode)

awww man, gay :/ I dont have bluetooth on my PC, but my Mac has it. unfortunately, I havent found any Mac support as of yet.

anyone else not get this working?

-SpideyKonfusion :(

you could exchange mii's with people online and download them onto your wiimote. like you could have your Mii as a part of your profile, and then i could download you and put you on my Wii. but you can just do that by adding someone as a friend right? but what if people come out with hacks that let you put more stuff on the mii's? a Mii Editor on PC/Mac/Linux eh? that expands on the Mii Channel, cause i have a feeling that Nintendo may not update the Mii channel with new stuff :(

thats all just speculation and hoping though, we'll see what happens :D

-SpideyKonfusion :p

I haven't read much detail into what the PC Mii program can and cannot do, but if you could read (and understand) the "Mii Code", for lack of a better word, you could even implement it into some games. :) Probably nothing commercial, but simple little online games possibly.

Back