Mii's what can you do with them?

Ironford

WiiChat Member
Oct 23, 2007
Just wondering, besides the sports game that game with my wii im not sure what they are good for.

Well lotsa games use them for icons, like if you ever register another wii user, or mario galaxy uses them to have save files, in some games you can play as them, you can submit them to the check mii out channel, you can send em to your friends... lotsa possibilities.

and on wii play they appear in the background in the main menu in ping pong there on the side and on find me they appear once in awhile also in mario and sonic at the olympic games you choose a miis face to create a save file:cool:

They can also be used in Sports games like Madden 08 and NBA 08.
Best thing to do with em' though is make them as funny looking as possible, thats what I always do with them.

XLaw said:
Would be great if we would have something like PS3's Home http://kotaku.com/gaming/clips/gdc07-clip-the-ps3s-home-242341.php
Nintendo should do something similar.

I just watched that...that IS, indeed very cool.

Kinda makes the mii parade look not so glorious, eh?

Sort of reminds me of something like Sims Online, or Second Life...only, not having to pay. That is, if you can forgive the insane amount of money you paid for the system :crazy:

that is sweet! but i agree with you XLaw.. but nintendo should atleast start by applying more customization to the miis... i mean the shirt and pants are horrible... all u change is the color like whats up with that?!

hi i am chris farm if u look on wii shopin chanell and have a look 4 mii contest and u try and make your mii look like famos or nintendo charitters

Im new to the wii but I do know
(Coz I researched it since it came out)
That miis can be veery useful :shocked:
also my wii freind code
1766 3882 9414 2764
and i added everyone I could on this page

i like how on wii sports you can make your Mii a pro at everything, thats what i want is more games i can build him up so i can take him and chanelage friends with my own mii

Back