Mii'z are quite ugly

It looks like the 'future', thats why soon I will hopefully get a ps3 !

CantGetAWii said:
Well the problem with your mii being ugly may be due to the fact that you are...ugly?

Anyways, I dont have a problem with the mii's. I think they are a nice feature.
Thats not even right.........rofllmfao!:lol:
My mii nots ugly though!
He looks mean:mad5:

[Originally Posted by CantGetAWiiWell the problem with your mii being ugly may be due to the fact that you are...ugly?Anyways, I dont have a problem with the mii's. I think they are a nice feature.]

That doesn't even make and you just putting other people down like that, means u have serious insecurities about yourself, So that may be the fact that you think your ugly, and are bashing other people like me , because of yourself. And in no way am i infering your ugly, because im not like you =]

Oh and i know im not ugly. =)

Suner52 said:
[Originally Posted by CantGetAWiiWell the problem with your mii being ugly may be due to the fact that you are...ugly?Anyways, I dont have a problem with the mii's. I think they are a nice feature.]

That doesn't even make and you just putting other people down like that, means u have serious insecurities about yourself, So that may be the fact that you think your ugly, and are bashing other people like me , because of yourself. And in no way am i infering your ugly, because im not like you =]

Haha, it was a joke.

Suner52 said:

it was a joke dude,it wasnt ment to be offencive, dont take everything you read on forums seriously

OKay, fine i'll admit Ugly is too much of a vulgur word to describe The Mii's

Soo how about Bland, OR juss not look right =S?

[it was a joke dude,it wasnt ment to be offencive, dont take everything you read on forums seriously]

Joke OR NO JOKE, i dont need that bull on my thread

Suner52 said:

Well first off this is how you quote someone.
Second your mommy tell you to say that?, seriously we were taught to say that to bullies back in gradeschool.
And third it was a joke. Everyone else saw it but you, sorry to ruin your thread bud.

Hey I made a really cute Mii last night what are you talking about.

CantGetAWii said:
Well first off this is how you quote someone.
Second your mommy tell you to say that?, seriously we were taught to say that to bullies back in gradeschool.
And third it was a joke. Everyone else saw it but you, sorry to ruin your thread bud.

i just have to say, greatest sig of all time.

well i read in nintendo power that they are going to make updates ot the wii channel(maybe they already have * shurgs) so they'll probably get more detailed as life goes on

miis are supposed to reflect u, u dont have to make them dead on, they just resemble you. all of a sudden somebody who is dissatisfied w/ theirs becomes surprised when they walk right into the obvious "well maybe you are the one who's ugly" jokes that anybody would expect, and becomes butt hurt.

Jam Jam said:
You say that because you have not seen Jam's Miis.

I would honestly shag each and every one of them. I'd even take on three or four at a time.

welcome to wiichat. there are kids on this forum, we do not accept whores here.

Back