Mii'z are quite ugly

Jam Jam said:
Hey hey. I'm no whore.

I'm just easy. Get it straight.

:]

you mean loose. get it straight. who the hell comes on a nintendo wii forum advertising they will do any mii they meet?

EDIT: good god i hope you're not 13 like your info says. people like you **** up america.

callme.nasty said:
EDIT: good god i hope you're not 13 like your info says. people like you **** up america.
oh, u mean her profile that looks like myspace?!?!:shocked: :wtf:

look, if any mods are listening, can she be banned?? for the sake of us? of the board?? just like...a fourth of july present??

whats so special abput the 4th of july =s

callme.nasty said:
you mean loose. get it straight. who the hell comes on a nintendo wii forum advertising they will do any mii they meet?

Haha. Wow. Are you serious?

So I kid about saying I'd do MY Miis (Which are not real, just in case you forgot.) and you say I **** up America.

Yes, because my little statement is what's causing this nation to fall apart. Of course. It's not the rapists, the serial killers, nothing like that. Just people like me. How could I miss that?

I'd prefer if you didn't judge me in such a stupid manner. You don't know me (A bit cliche, I'm sorry.). Honestly.

And by the way, I am thirteen. I don't like Myspace, either.

Are we through here? :>

Jam Jam said:

So I kid about saying I'd do MY Miis (Which are not real, just in case you forgot.) and you say I **** up America.

Yes, because my little statement is what's causing this nation to fall apart. Of course. It's not the rapists, the serial killers, nothing like that. Just people like me. How could I miss that?

I'd prefer if you didn't judge me in such a stupid manner. You don't know me (A bit cliche, I'm sorry.). Honestly.

well he just didnt realize he was arguing w/ a cocktail of cyanide, ipecac, oxycodone, nicotine, and chloroform with a sweet, tangy flavour that refers to itself in the third person. how dare he?! :yikes:

Jam Jam said:

the fact that a 13 year old would even think like that....

She's thirteen?!?:shocked:
And thinking about shaging miis up there kiester............shes lost it!

*Im still shocked from my first sentence, that shes 13, not even 14 and would think like that, man what has the world got itself into?

Back