Mii'z are quite ugly

I dont see how that could hurt anyone, if your not ugly, then you must've made your mii look ugly if not, then wth..............if i hurt your feelings, which i dont normaly on a basis like this i apologize you happy!
That quote over on the other page i made, it could be true, hopefully its not.............and if your offended by this why get mad if you know your not ugly?!

...Tch. Sycophant.

So I guess calling someone ugly isn't acceptable, but calling me as well as people like me jack-offs because you certainly know everything about me, including what I've done, is a-okay?

Whatever floats your boat. I'm not going to blow up in your face and cuss you out as some might expect a thirteen year old to do in this situation, just to further prove your point.

-Back on topic- Okay, I'll admit. Some of my Miis are ugly/freaky looking. But that's because I did it on purpose. Like my cholas and Michael Jackson-wannabe. Otherwise, my Miis are decent. :>

very true, the miis are ugly and nintendo needs to make some good updates for the mii channel like new hair, actual clothes, blue skin, or other cool stuff

MasterShake529 said:
very true, the miis are ugly and nintendo needs to make some good updates for the mii channel like new hair, actual clothes, blue skin, or other cool stuff

Im suprised your one of thew few who actually agree

Jam Jam said:
...Tch. Sycophant.

So I guess calling someone ugly isn't acceptable, but calling me as well as people like me jack-offs because you certainly know everything about me, including what I've done, is a-okay?

Whatever floats your boat. I'm not going to blow up in your face and cuss you out as some might expect a thirteen year old to do in this situation, just to further prove your point.

might want to think about your first posts in forums before you post them? telling everyone you're a whore isn't a good first impression. we didn't assume anything, you told us.

as for the whole ugly thing, if anyone in here can't take a joke, you might be a big immature to be on a forum. but i guess that's what happens in a nintendo wii forum.

-_o Ahhh, iv'e learned to accept the joke xD

That wasn't my first post, actually. And. I did not say I was a whore. I may have implied it jokingly, but that's all. I wasn't being serious. Do you get it now? I was kidding. You know, when people don't really mean what they say?

I highly doubt everyone who read my post took me seriously. "She said she'd do every one of her fictional video game characters? That slut! She must sleep with real people, then!" Don't think so.

Jam Jam said:
That wasn't my first post, actually. And. I did not say I was a whore. I may have implied it jokingly, but that's all. I wasn't being serious. Do you get it now? I was kidding. You know, when people don't really mean what they say?

I highly doubt everyone who read my post took me seriously. "She said she'd do every one of her fictional video game characters? That slut! She must sleep with real people, then!" Don't think so.

Jam Jam said:
Hey hey. I'm no whore.

I'm just easy. Get it straight.

oh excuse us for assuming. we don't know you. when its your first or second post how are we supposed to know you're joking? it looks to be you're just some pervert on a kids forum.

and either way, joking or not, 13 year old girls shouldn't even think like that.

"i'd even take 3 or 4 of them on at a time". who teaches you this stuff?

Oh, of course. I'm actually a quarter-ton, 45 year old man named Ron aiming to get off to gullible minors. That's why I'm beating a dead horse and trying to convince you I'm not who you may think I am.

And what, pray tell, should I be thinking then? "I wonder if Muffy is going to the mall today.." or maybe "Johnny Depp is sooooo hot." ?

If you ask me, I'm not that bad. I could be way worse. Trust me.

I'm sorry if you got a bad impression of me, but I'm just saying you got the wrong one. Sure, my mind is in the gutter sometimes, but whose isn't? I can be nice, too.

Perhaps you can cease wasting your time arguing with a child and ignore me altogether? You can think I'm a whore, it's alright. It's just the internet. :>

Jam Jam said:
Oh, of course. I'm actually a quarter-ton, 45 year old man named Ron aiming to get off to gullible minors. That's why I'm beating a dead horse and trying to convince you I'm not who you may think I am.

And what, pray tell, should I be thinking then? "I wonder if Muffy is going to the mall today.." or maybe "Johnny Depp is sooooo hot." ?

If you ask me, I'm not that bad. I could be way worse. Trust me.

I'm sorry if you got a bad impression of me, but I'm just saying you got the wrong one. Sure, my mind is in the gutter sometimes, but whose isn't? I can be nice, too.

Perhaps you can cease wasting your time arguing with a child and ignore me altogether? You can think I'm a whore, it's alright. It's just the internet. :>

For a thirteen-year-old, you have a much better vocab than me.
Also at 13 you seem to have much more experience than me, which is not good. ( This was a joke by the way, not trying to be mean <<)
First line is true though.

Jam Jam said:

-Back on topic- Okay, I'll admit. Some of my Miis are ugly/freaky looking. But that's because I did it on purpose. Like my cholas and Michael Jackson-wannabe. Otherwise, my Miis are decent. :>
yeah, i made a michael jackson one, and it's frightningly dead on. but my all time favorite is hitler!!

I just read 4 pages of *****-fest to say: I am not a fan of miis. Thats all.

No seriously, way too cartoony. Im not some ps3 jock who has to have his graphics in HD either, I just was really not impressed with some things. Mii's, Wiiconnect24, and the available channels (I HATE everybody votes) are my pet peeves. Seems like they rushed some very useless ideas. Mii concept is one thing, but how they actually ended up is silly.

Back