Mii'z are quite ugly

Conan the Librarian said:
I just read 4 pages of *****-fest to say: I am not a fan of miis. Thats all.

No seriously, way too cartoony. Im not some ps3 jock who has to have his graphics in HD either, I just was really not impressed with some things. Mii concept is one thing, but how they actually ended up is silly.

Straight out of the mouth of a UHF Fan, that I agree with. :smilewinkgrin:

They look ok I guess they don't strike me as to ugly. Though I think its fun making the Miis, some of those noses lol :lol: !

The Mii channel on my wii hasn't been used in a loooooooong time, making mii's doesn't sound like fun, I'd rather play games. If there was a little more to the mii channel I might be tempted too use it otherwise it will remain on the final page of channels with the news and photo channel, the other two unused channels.

CantGetAWii said:
For a thirteen-year-old, you have a much better vocab than me.
Also at 13 you seem to have much more experience than me, which is not good. ( This was a joke by the way, not trying to be mean <<)
First line is true though.

i kinda agree with that. even im not like that -sigh- ..

and the mii's are a lil bit ugly. i dont really mind.

Damn, I just can't make a mii that looks at all like me this sucks for now they need to update the Mii Channel

agreeed, and maybe some for fhasionable clothes, the a nightgown looking top, with tight pants

well, to be honest their hairs aren't that bad.....

NVM i have to rethink that....

Umm their hair, is a little less then okay, i mean some of the hairstyles are good, but then their are somee styless, that are *barf*

the eyes aren't all that great either. =!

TortillaChip520 said:
and they only have like 2 normal noses

Yeah but we all know that humans aren't the only things that are made using the Mii Channel. Just check out miiplaza.net and you will see what I'm talking about. If it still bothers you, then just use the human nose (IYO).

Ahaha, Hitler is a common Mii these days

Back