Mikeys wii introduction

fielddrum

S.T.A.R.S. RPD
Jan 5, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
Wii Online Code
1671-2102-0828-4373
Alright folks.

I'm kinda new to the forum thing, so I thought I'd write one of these introdustions. Nice feature! I'm not sure if other forums have had these before?!

Anyway I'm 23 from Scotland. I love gaming, and was nintendo from the beginning. Here's the consoles I've had in chronological order, if any ones interested!
1 - NES (Mario bros, turtles, shadow warriors, faxandu and gradius were favourites!)
2 - Amiga 500 (Pinball dreams by the way, Amazing!)
3 - gameboy (mario kicked ass - again!)
4 - PSX (Discovered resident evil and haven't looked back since!)

In between the amiga and playstation I was spending a lot of time on my mates snes - never had one myself! Can't wait for super mario all stars to appear in the VC shop! Also loved Pilot wings and sim city. Had a go of FF3 too. Not sure how cos I just heard it was Japan only, is that true?

5 - xbox (Halo Halo Halo!)
6 - gamecube (I now have the entire Resident Evil collection to play on the wii! Fukkin yes!)
7 - gameboy advance sp (how good was tony 2?!)
8 - DS lite (Resident evil in my pocket! Yeeeeeees!)
9 - wii (Only got red steel so far, and a **** old tube TV. Boo.)

So anyway I'm a HUGE resident evil fan. I love those games, seriously! Been hitting resident evil DS pretty hard recently, and if there's any other hardcore evils out there, here are my bes times in classic mode;

Jill 2:02
Chris 1:58

**** yeah! Also in my prime on the playstation, I did Leon a in 1:32! No ****! Need some practice to hit that again nowadays tho!

Also a Huge Halo fan. The only thing I play on the xbox is halo 2 live. My online name on live is fielder47 by the way.

So anyway there u go i guess. Hopefully there's more resident evil fans out there! Resident evil for the wii soon?! Yeeeeeeeeeeeees!

m

Back