Milkshakes!

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
I think we had a thread about this before, I'm not sure. Even if we did it was aaaages a go.

A new milkshake bar opened in my town yesterday and I picked up a flyer (along with a free milkshake). They got some pretty weird flavours on it.

Which ones would you try, both on the list and not on the list? What's your favorite milkshake? Etc, etc.

Yesterday I tried the Matleaser one and today I had a Kinder Bueno - OMG NICEST MILKSHAKES EVERRRRR.

Here's a scan on the flyer.

IMG.jpg

LMAO at the chilli powder top up.

Hahah yeah, we were in there today looking at the chilli powder on the shelf, and we thought it must be for the snacks they do. I only noticed it on the list of toppings about 5 minutes a go!

I'd go for the Cadbury Cream Egg milkshake.

Over here my favourites are either plain old Vanilla or Mint Oreo Shake, so good :D

here in america milkshake bars (malt shops) are mostly gone. they were big in the 50s and 60s. now we only have places like United Dairy Farmers and Marble Slab Creamery to get our malts/shakes. anyways i would probably go for the classic chocolate or the oreo cookie :) the twix sounds pretty freaking good though!

Back