mine sweeper...

crazygrant

WiiChat Member
Jun 21, 2011
just hit lvl 28 (ooo gratz me, lol)

so is it? worth it i mean? and how does it work? does it show mines on radar? or beep? or what?

reckon i should have a back up loadout with it there? or not worry unless imma make it a habit to get my ass kicked with lvl 53s+....

NVM

just gone into custom loadouts and it tells me there... but is it worth it to have one set up with it just in case? i think id rather risk iit and use bio boost tho tbh

Minesweeper works like this, all mines (friendly and enemy) appear as a red dot on your map so it wont be as effective if you have a lv 53+ player on your team, second you can make a loadout with it but you will only use it in heroes or when mines are just everywhere however you still have to pay attention to the map and in the heat of a fire fight your probably not going to notice that proxie that lv 53 put in the cover that your running to. Your best bet is to ignore it but listen for the sound of people throwing the mines and occasionally check your map for mines. i've also had the idea of using it to boost the effectiveness of remote mines you could do this by throwing the mine and instead of camping around it you can see it on your map and if you see someone on your map shooting you can detonate it and mabey get a kill, though i haven't tried this myself so i don't know how effective it will be. good luck

cheers- ill probably try that- im a sneaky bugger sometimes- but it will be awhile before im ablev to. till then ill get by as always with bb :)

I havent even used this gadget yet... It seems useful for Heroes against MI6 or against higher level players with proxies but other than that it seems like it would rarely save you enough to use it regularly.

When i used it half of the time i was still getting killed by proxies, what would make it much better is to have an on screen notice on enemy explosives, like the threat detector on Perfect Dark.

its worth it but only in 1 loadout. just as a last resort. if your playing heroes as zukovsky janus or russians you should use it all game long. never know when people are gonna spawn. and if you notice someone at level 53+ use it for a life or 2 to see if theyre planting mines, if they arent you can switch back knowing they arent using them. but definitely it is 100% worth it to have in at least 1 loadout, preferably with hicap and hh if you use it in heroes

I used it a few games. It's cool but there is still only a couple times I wish I had it. For me, not worth having it in any loadout unless you only look at the radar screen and are playing a bunch of 53+ people. It's just a gimmick like those stupid sunglasses that make flash nades the same (worthless).

Back