Minecraft on wii

Tocaraca

WiiChat Member
Feb 11, 2014
Wokingham
This has also been suggested on the minecraft forums. Minecraft should also be on the wii. But, Mojang has signed a contract with Microsoft to not go on any other platforms.
My solution to this is for Nintendo and Microsoft to agree on letting each other license minecraft. In this case, minecraft would be able to come out for the wii and wii U.
Now, the controls. You would need the nunchuck. You use the steering pad to change your view. You use A to go forward, B to go backward, - to open your inventory, + to pause, 1 to go left, and 2 to go right.
If I have forgotten anything on the controls please tell me. Thank you for reading.

No point porting it to the Wii as the Wii is now a defunct console.

The 360 version is stripped back from the PC one and is missing a fair bit of the game

Or so ive been told

No point porting it to the Wii as the Wii is now a defunct console.

The 360 version is stripped back from the PC one and is missing a fair bit of the game

Or so ive been told
The Xbox version is still being updated, and very soon will have everything of the PC version, except the crap ender dragon.
The Wii is a very popular console, otherwise we wouldn't have this forum.

Microsod would never let Ninty in on their exclusivity rights lol. That, and no Wii could handle Minecraft without explodin'... and if I'm rememberin' specs correctly, the U wouldn't run Minecraft better (if not worse) than the 360.

Or so ive been told

Ya've been told right. The 360 can barely handle the game without frame rate issues as is, even with the retardedly huge cutbacks on stuff 'n such.

Also no modding, so Microsodcraft is utter ****.

The Xbox version will very soon have everything of the PC version

Nope, both the Xbox One and especially 360 releases will always lag behind the PC version. To my knowledge, Jeb and Mojang's A team leads Minecraft PC's development, whereas secondary teams handle the Microsod off-shoots, convertin' the new PC updates to the other versions. Slowly.

Back