Minecraft Theme Park

Volcarona

The Sun Pokemon
Apr 11, 2011
The great state of Texas!
Wii Online Code
1512-1772-5792-0000
Me and a friend are going to start a private server with one goal in mind: Build a giant amusement park. We're gonna have EVERYTHING. We've got ideas for several roller coasters, water slides, a haunted house, a shooting gallery, a drop tower, a ferris wheel (which won't work, but at least we'll have it), a racetrack, you name it. But the problem is, that's the entire list. In Minecraft, the only limit is your imagination (and nighttime, but we'll have it set to not spawn enemies). So I, being somewhat uncreative, need some ideas. What can we build to make this park even more awesome? I'll accept any idea.

Me and a friend are going to start a private server with one goal in mind: Build a giant amusement park. We're gonna have EVERYTHING. We've got ideas for several roller coasters, water slides, a haunted house, a shooting gallery, a drop tower, a ferris wheel (which won't work, but at least we'll have it), a racetrack, you name it. But the problem is, that's the entire list. In Minecraft, the only limit is your imagination (and nighttime, but we'll have it set to not spawn enemies). So I, being somewhat uncreative, need some ideas. What can we build to make this park even more awesome? I'll accept any idea.

Well... a spleef stadium, several other minigames (ie. fishing) :yesnod: and maybe a tunnel thing kinda like the rain forest cafe ride.:wink: with water and boats and creatures!?

A ghost house would be hard to make with nothing that will try to kill you or jump out.

Race track?
You could use pigs, but there kinda random

For the ghost house, we'd make a pathway lined with glass or something for the zombies to spawn behind, not putting the player in any real danger. It'd wouldn't be too scary, but at least we'd have it.
For the race track, we're gonna put animals in minecarts, with tracks that'll go in all sorts of directions. Redstone will be set to change the fork often, sending the pigs down a variety of tracks, some short, some long, some even sending a pig further away from the finish. The winner will be, obviously, the first pig to make it to the finish line.

Or for the ghost house you could just have it as a spookycave with glowing blocks for light every 10 spaces and keep the monsters on, but kinda behind glass and Obsidain for the walls in case of creepers

Back