mini game 'Tank'

wiiplay

WiiChat Member
Dec 15, 2006
Hi all

has anyone reached beyond level 16 on this one ?
Just curious, since it gets kind of real difficult around here.
I also heard that this game has 100 levels...is that true.If yes, then it's impossible (at least for me) to reach till there, since level 17 is the max. I have and can reach at any given time and got "kaboomed" into oblivion.
anyone out there with any expereince, cheats :), tricks, video play clip[I know of one, but that one shows only the the 1st 5 levels ] etc. for 'Tank' , please let them flow here.

Thanks

WII loooooooooooove the TANK gameat our house...but I can't seem to get past Mission 15....and I too was wondering HOW many Missions....?

Thanx

Yeah there's 100.

And I can't get passed like..11?

But I'm buying the game 2moro so hopefully I'll get further.

Oh and yes..two new games for me 2moro means that you won't be hearing for me for a while :p

geez i cant get past level 2 without my boyfriend and i shooting at eachother lmfao

seriously though, alone ive made it up to i think level 15 and together weve gotten up to 13 i think.

100 is ALOT of tanks

The_Loose_Cannon said:
geez i cant get past level 2 without my boyfriend and i shooting at eachother lmfao

Jay61 does that to me all the time!

That's why we've never gone past level 16 :p

We just end up killing each other instead of the other tanks!

do you think that this mini-game is worth getting wii play alone? cause im kinda wondering wheter i should get it or not.

FWELR said:
do you think that this mini-game is worth getting wii play alone? cause im kinda wondering wheter i should get it or not.

yes and no

i think wiiplay is one of those "i need a partner" type games however i do play it myself to see how far i can get alone.

You beat the first 20 then it ends and unlocks the rest. There is another thread about wii play tanks, do a search. People said they've beaten all 100. I think I've gotten to 17 with two players, my friend said he got to like 30.

I want wii play just for this game, but I'm gonna wait till people start selling used copies for cheap on ebay. It's very worth buying if you need the remote, otherwise not really. The price it goes for without the remote on ebay currently is not worth it in my opinion, it'd be more worth getting a good gamecube game for the same price.

Skorp said:
The price it goes for without the remote on ebay currently is not worth it in my opinion, it'd be more worth getting a good gamecube game for the same price.

like a real tank game, battalion wars! i just got it and its so much fun!

I think this should be a new channel.

The "Tank" channel.

Except there's online play where you can blast other people (Because seriously, blasting your friend is a heck of a lot funner than other tanks).

And then single player and non-online multiplayer.

I'd gladly fork over 5 bucks for it.

yes there are 100 levels to tanks and they aren't impossible. If you don't believe me search for videos on youtube. However it would probably take up to an hour get up that high.

Back