mini game 'Tank'

Cactus said:
yes there are 100 levels to tanks and they aren't impossible. If you don't believe me search for videos on youtube. However it would probably take up to an hour get up that high.

Yup it's more than an hour , to finish the Tank game. At a given moment, it starts to get very boring....at least that's how I felt when I saw level 81.[mind you, I was not playing it :) , but my 4 year old kid:wink: ]

some tit-bits
* black tanks come at level 50 and onwards. They are the fastest and the meanest.
* playing double, I could never reach level 21, game ends at 20 (multiplayer) [ someone please prove me wrong here ]. the 'unlock' mode is just not there in the 2 player.
*as said, you need a lot of patience to reach 80 or even 100, + no distractions at home like ...no phone calls, no doorbells ,...and stuff like that.By me that's impossible to achieve straight in a one & a half hour, tank shooting marathon.:frown2:
*white tanks can be traced by their 'footprints' which they leave so graciously. otherwise they are invisible (but I suppose , everyone knows that by now)
*The red tank can't see mines [ yuk yuk !]

so much for now, if I get reminded of anything else , I shall be back.

Last edited:
Trulen said:
I think this should be a new channel.

The "Tank" channel.

Except there's online play where you can blast other people (Because seriously, blasting your friend is a heck of a lot funner than other tanks).

And then single player and non-online multiplayer.

I'd gladly fork over 5 bucks for it.

I was seriously thinking if they sold the tank game on VC I'd totally pick it up for five bucks no questions asked. If they added online play this would be killer. But they won't do this anytime soon because nobody would ever buy wii play again hehe.

I have done like 11 or 12 of them. I can't do this very well, and get frustrated. I prefer the other games on this set.

100!! i dont believe it! i just started playing yesterday with my little brother, and had trouble getting to level....i believe 16. but we kept trying because we thought we could beat the mini games like the others...but i had no idea there were 100!! kinda cool i guess. i like the game :yesnod:

i wish they'd make a full blown game out of this. Even if it was something that was downloadable. They could add power ups ,and different terrain to it They could add tank upgrades. It'd make a decent little shooter. The best part would be to add online play. It'd be kewl if they made one for DS too. Aiming with the stylus. tapping the screen to drop mines. hmmm

Back