Miss out on getting a Wii?

Unclekoolaid

WiiChat Member
Nov 24, 2006
Hey guys I just joined the Wiichat boards! I love this place. I tryed to get a Wii today at EBGAMES but they only had 6, I was 12th in line and missed out, oh well I just found out some great news The US will receive between 150,000 to 200,000 Wii Units to North America each week until the end of 2006. :aureola:

Heres the link
200,000 Wiis per week

Last edited:
I didn't get a chance to even wait in line. I also didn't have enough money at that time. All the walmarts and electronics-related stores were completely sold out and the one walmart I called said they wouldn't get anymore until next year. So anyway, how is the Wii? I'm watched some clips of all the things you can do with it and I can't wait. I should be getting one sometime around the end of this month from a friend, but I just can't stand the wait.

When I get one though, is it possible for my wii to connect to my linksys wireless router? I am gonna get an ethernet connection to my room but I heard that a ethernet plug for the wii won't be out until december. Is the wii instantly wireless as I heard it was? Boy I can't wait though. Thanks for the news, it makes my hopes go up to receive it earlier.

It will connect if you're router is wireless. Rather or not it comes with a wired ethernet port I'm not sure, anyone know? What's cool is someone already changed the DNS server address for the store button so that it can be used to surf the net. I hear the browser will be available for download here soon.

Back