missed Heart section

lionman

WiiChat Member
Nov 29, 2006
I have missed the first heart in the chest in the cave in Faron Woods....got Talo and the monkey out ..is it posibleto backtrack to get it and if so how? Still had trouble paying for itmes at Trills shop. Tried A button but nothing happened....how doe you pay for goods pleez....bear with me i'm new to this

Are you talking about the Forest Temple? If so, you can get back in later, but u'll need the clawshot. U can put money in the pot right beside Talo. Click on it with A button and add or decrease payment with the analog stick.

the analog stick?.....by that do you mean you increase the amount by using the toggle on the nunchuck....if so that is what i was not aware you had to do....

yea you just go next to the pot right next to the bird and press A..it will come up with OOO and you just use the analog stick up to choose amout. if you already ran out on her tho watch out, cuz she gets pissed and its hard to get the money in while she's attacking you >.<

thanks.....yes she did attack...so did not save, went back to last save and decided not to suffer its wrath the second time round so did not try and buy that time round. My prblems is now that I mised out on the piece of heart in the second chest in the cave preceding that ....is it possible to retrace steps to get it ?

um should be..i wnt back to another dungeon b4. just go back there and do it again? sorry

i need to get pastthose damn kids blocking my route first so i can get my horse back....darn kids !! . then i will need to get through the caves and fight of all the baddies first....not sure its worth it..LOL

lol sorry but you lost me with the kids and your horse

well I have managed to release talo and the monkey, rounded up the second lot of goats, and now the kids wont let me get my horse back (he is injured and is being bathed in the lake) until i give them my wooden sword. Once I can get past them, get my horse i can hopefully go back along the route I have so far travelld in order to open that second chest :crazy:

Don't feel so bad. I couldn't figure it out the first time and I got pecked to death. Litterally. I died. After that I was pretty satisfied that I got away with stealing the potion from a bird.

Back