Missing Wii Sports Games

reduca

WiiChat Member
Jun 20, 2007
My wife and I were on a cruise recently and one of the activities on the ship was playing the Wii Sports games on a big screen. One of the games was a souped-up bowling game in which the player goes through 10 stages of bowling down progressively more pins. When we got home from the cruise we purchased a Wii Console. It came with a Wii Sports disc, but the disc does not have the bowling game mentioned above. It also does not contain some variations of some of the other games that were on the Wii Sports disc on the ship.

Is there more than one Wii Sports disc? And if so, how can I get the additional disc(s)?

If you mean the game I'm looking for is under the "Training" option, I didn't see it there. The only bowling training I see is "Picking up spares".

reduca said:
If you mean the game I'm looking for is under the "Training" option, I didn't see it there. The only bowling training I see is "Picking up spares".

Without going back to the game right now, there are three levels of training for each sport. As you pass one, the next is opened up. The part you are looking for is a training level for bowling. You just may need to pass a few training skills to get to it. They are not hard to pass. I cannot recall which level the one you are looking for is on though.

That's the game. I guess I'm clueless. The only MORE button is to add more remotes. What am I missing here?

Oh. So you're saying if I pass the "Picking up spares" training, this addtional game will become available?

reduca said:
That's the game. I guess I'm clueless. The only MORE button is to add more remotes. What am I missing here?

train moar

moar3ry.jpg

Thanks to all. I did the "Picking up spares" training and now I have the "Power Bowling" training game I was looking for. Thanks again.

on the right, under the little screen where it shows the baseball court/tennis court bowling arena...there is 2 buttons below it...one of them is called "training" thats where it all is.

Heavens no. We also got it for the Golf Putting Practice in the training mode.

Actually, on our cruise, we were only able to play the Wii Sports games and training. We really enjoyed those and learned that it plays many other games also. We're Wii newbies and are just getting started. We're also looking at some of the other available Wii titles to purchase and play.

Back